Should I be Senior Mod?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Senior Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Jack Simmons

What is your steam name?: [GL] Jack Simmons

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:426989642

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Current Moderator on Gaminglight PRP, and former JMT on Atlas Uprising.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

October 29, 2020 (The same day I made my forums account)

What date did you make your forums account?

October 29, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

User / Mod/Event Team

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

391014473_Screenshot(223).thumb.png.37d34229edd24395660062d7eae47cc3.png

Have you donated?

No

What rank are you applying for?

Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Billy, BruceyBoyo, Balloon, and Mar

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve the rank of Senior Moderator because, I have a vast understanding of the MOTD, and also have a vast understanding of the Staff Handbook. Also because I know the ins and outs of being a staff member. I also believe I deserve the rank because no matter the situation I am always kind and respectful to members and staff as well. I also AWAYS put Staff before RP, and also because I deeply care about this community's well-being as a whole. I also believe I deserve the rank because I am active almost all time of the day, and when I see a ticket I readily hop on and help that person out that is in need of assistance, and finally to end this off, whenever I see another staff member in need of assistance I try to hop on and help them out when need be. These were the reasons why I believe I deserve the rank of Senior Moderator.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would gag them (if they were talking over me) check their warns, and playtime, and ask both party's for video evidence and check the logs. If the MRDM turned out to be valid I would check if they were brand new to the server I would give them a lengthy jail instead of having them banned for MRDM. If they were not new and had a history of the same offence I would call an admin+ for an ban. Before the ban/jail was issued I would inform them of there punishment.

Edited by Jack Simmons

+ Support

• Dedicated member of not only the Staff Team but Event Team.
  • Never had an issue working with Jack, always good experiences from a staff perspective.
  • Great guy all around.

Good luck.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

+ Support

- Firstly whenever I am on the server without a doubt I will either see Jack on as Administration or just kicking around

- Mature and Professional Individual, Has been around for quite a few months and never had an issue with him

- Little to No Warns

- In my opinion deserves the rank of Senior Moderator as he has proved he can be trusted

• Gaminglight Love 1

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC