Winters officer application

TTVhoplessnuke

What is your In Game Name? WInter

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:82214608

How Long Have You Been In 501st?   a month 

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]  reason why I want to be a officer I  think i'll make a great officer for the team i Feel like i can handle people pretty well i will be on a lot when i get out of work and when I’m  on my day off But i'll be on in the morning time and night mostly i’ll be on a lot and i would like to help battalion to grow and get better and i have already  responsibilities  As a NCO  for the battalion and  because  I’m a nice guy and i will help other players if they need help.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]  I want to help out with the battalion and other things and I want to help the 501St Grow and I Would like  to bring more new people  into the 501St. I will do a lot of training and sims. I have brought a lot of people into the 501S. I can bring more people into the 501St.  I like to take on more responsibilities. I will put a lot of motivation to this battalion and i will be a good asset.

How many strikes do you have? I have zone strikes  

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team? I can bring more leadership and i can handle ST and answer any question  they have about the 501St  

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer? No, I do not Have experience as an officer.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: As an officer you are expected to Encourage the NCO’s to do tryouts and taking Charge over more people and asking NCO’S to apply for officer 

• Like 1

Ex DDOS COMANDER Death | EX 501st Captain Winter| EX Shock 2nd LT Goose 

+/-support!

+One of the most amazing NCO's i've ever seen, Great with his quota as well.

-Application is pretty short, would love if you could have expanded it

+Still very livley and kind whilst on the job

Really hope you get it dude

501st HVYAL MAJ Gerald/Purge PVT Fort

• Like 1

501st HVYL LTCOL Gerald                            star wars stormtrooper GIF                      

17 minutes ago, i like ...stuff said:

+/-support!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, i like ...stuff said:

+/-support!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, i like ...stuff said:

+/-support!

• Like 1

On 4/17/2022 at 8:09 PM, i like ...stuff said:

+/-support!

• Like 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

| PENDING |

Thank you for expressing interest in becoming an Officer! This application is currently under review by the 501st Legion Command Team. In the meantime, please continue to play the server and remain an active member of the battalion!

Thank you for applying!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

| DENIED |

Thank you for applying for Officer! Unfortunately, we do not feel that you have what we are looking for in an 501st Officer at this time. Please do not feel dissuaded, and continue to play the server. Remain active and continue to improve, some day you will make it to officer!

Please wait two weeks before applying for 501st Officer again.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Frog locked this topic