Criminal Weapon Suggestion - Denied

Nick Hunter

What you want to see? - I want to see certain weapons be selected and placed in a "Criminal Only" category, this would allow these weapons to ONLY be accessible to criminals and NOT Government no matter the rank or department.

Why should we add it? - It should be added so that there are criminal specific guns that Government cannot use against them, it can be buffed/de-buffed to create an even playing field in Government vs. Criminals. It will give SMT an easier time in creating a balanced PVP environment, and will increase the actual use for good tactics and strategy on both sides. The more OP the weapon, the higher the cost and more rare it is to get, but it should not be accessible to Government as it is unfair that High Command can 1v5.

What are the advantages of having this? - Stated above.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content - N/A

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

-support 

I just don’t think it’s needed and I don’t think it’s that hard to kill high com pd or tac crim already has negevs

SYP SM | SRT SGT EMS EMT

What i used to be
PD LT | Swat SPC

3 hours ago, Pog said:

-support 

I just don’t think it’s needed and I don’t think it’s that hard to kill high com pd or tac crim already has negevs

Well said, also, its high command, they EARNED those weapons and jobs.

The Bad UPS Driver

image.png.e14ace7d701c451c0029ae8c60b128b3.png

+support

Any weapon crim has, gov has a better version of

Negev vs DFs LMG

Barrett Vs Explo Barrett / Barrett / AWP

MP5 Vs MP5SD 

As Val Vs G36C 

/\

All above guns are available on default classes by gov amd have to be bought by crim aside from the negev.

Gov should have some better weapons and overall stronger weapons but at this point we are fighting the military instead of the police. 

On top of that gov has 2-3x the armour crim has and can run faster then crim.

22 hours ago, Pog said:

-support 

- Support

This isn't really needed there are plenty of guns on the server that Criminals can use either buying them off the different gun dealers aswell as if your on a Crim CC u can add weapons to them of certain guns that gun dealers cant or don't sell etc not to mention get the extra armour u can have of 150 armour aswell the high level criminal jobs u can unlock which have decent weapons aswell depsite it is a grind to get but it can work fine

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator