Purge HVY SFC Jack ON21's Officer App

Purge BJL LTCOL Jack ON21

What is your In Game Name?
Purge HVY SFC Jack ON21

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:509003987

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ? it has been a Month

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]
Becouse I Want To Help Out New Enlisted/NCO's That needs Help I Have a Second Life As A SF But ı will try to be active all the time if needed, the time ı spend on Purge Was Epic when ı got in Lukas Was The One Who Showed me the ways of the Purge and I Want To Be Like Him One Day (Command) ı have been in Purge For Only a Month but ı have seen New Enlisted's going out of bunks when its not protected etc. ı think This is the lack of NCO's Traning them ı will make them right. I Will Help the Command İn The their job as best ı could. I will Help Other Officer İn Their Job if they need help or something else.ı know this app its too short but in the middle of it ı started to Run Short On İdeas).

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]
I Will Help With Training NCO's And Enlisted's ı know command has a lot to do so they dont have the time to just do somethings ı will help them do that and ı know some Enlisted's Need Some Help with Purge So İnsted Of Them Going to the Command ı will help them ı know this is the job Of NCO's but some NCO's dosent have the time to do that too So Basicly I Will Help With The Leadership And The Training ı know this is not enough for the command but ı will try my best to do as orderd + ı didint see any 2Lt+ on The Missions Sım's Etc. So ı will be active during the most of em.

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team?
I Can Help With Leadership ı know ı cant be that active but ı will try to help them in what ever they want.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer?
No But I Will Do My Best To Be A Good Officer.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  I Accept
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Current -Purge BJL COL/Overseer Jack ON21

+/- Support

+Mature

+Good app

+Good record on purge, very chill guy

-No prior officer experience, skipping over a lot of experience that you gain from being an NCO.

-Room for improvement with punctuation and spelling

Overall, I think you'd make a great addition to the Purge officer team, but I'd still suggest the NCO Ranking up path for that extra experience. Good luck!

Edited by lomaxld5

On 4/10/2022 at 11:51 AM, lomaxld5 said:

+/- Support

+Mature

+Good app

+Good record on purge, very chill guy

-No prior officer experience, skipping over a lot of experience that you gain from being an NCO.

-Room for improvement with punctuation and spelling

Overall, I think you'd make a great addition to the Purge officer team, but I'd still suggest the NCO Ranking up path for that extra experience. Good luck!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Adam. locked this topic