The extremely badass Sarkic change suggestion [Completed]

PandaInShitpostLand

What are you suggesting? - A change/addition to all members of the sarkic cult.

Sarkic Acolyte
Remove Weapon - tfa_magpulpdr, tfa_scoped_taurus. Add weapon - tfa_scar, tfa_1887winchester, tfa_contender.
Description change to: “Having proved themselves in raids of their enemies, these initiates were trusted with better weapons. They are the runts of the group and are expected to follow their superiors until death or sacrifice.”
Lower slots to 3
HP Increase - 175
AP Increase - 150

Sarkic Cultist
Remove Weapon - tfa_csgo_ssg08, tfa_csgo_frag. Add weapon - tfa_csgo_awp, tfa_browningauto5, tfa_csgo_nu_7_frag, m9k_m79gl
Description change to: “A seasoned member of the sarkic cult, they provide guidance and combat training to newer members”
AP Increase - 200

Sarkic Prophet
Remove Weapon - tfa_intervention, tfa_browningauto5, tfa_csgo_frag. Add weapon - tfa_aw50, tfa_mossberg590, tfa_csgo_nu_7_frag
Description change to: “Leaders of the sarkic cult. These members have proved their worth in combat, sacrifice rituals, and leadership in raids. These members are the ones calling the shots and listen to only the priests of the cult.”
HP Increase - 250
AP Increase - 225

JOB ADDITION
Sarkic Initiate (Bronze+)
Job Slots - 3
Pay - 100$
Model - Unknown
Weapons - tfa_magpulpdr, tfa_scoped_taurus, tfa_dbarrel, weapon_leash_rope, tfa_csgo_frag
Description: “Initiates of the sarkic cult, given the most easily disposable weapons of the cult and are also treated as such, they must prove their worth in raids to become more respected and gain higher ranking”
HP - 150
AP - 125

How would this change better the server? - 
Making sarkic much more of a threat

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 
Sarkics put up much more of a fight with both more hp/armor, better weapons, and more people

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Sarkic

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+support

HE ACTULLY DID IT.

and its actully good and stuff but whatever i like the new bronze sarkic job allows me to minge

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+support

If I hear someone bitch about too many GOI, just remember you have 3 MTFs and a Security Department

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

Not sure about letting the Cultist have a grenade launcher might want to leave that for the prophets but overall I like these +Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+support and I think the grenade launcher might make sarkic more fun

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

15 hours ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

JOB ADDITION
Sarkic Initiate (Bronze+)
Job Slots - 3
Pay - 100$
Model - Unknown
Weapons - tfa_magpulpdr, tfa_scoped_taurus, tfa_dbarrel, weapon_leash_rope, tfa_csgo_frag
Description: “Initiates of the sarkic cult, given the most easily disposable weapons of the cult and are also treated as such, they must prove their worth in raids to become more respected and gain higher ranking”
HP - 150
AP - 125

Gonna add this, thats all however.