sl33p's Warn appeal for Toxicity.

sl33p

Do you believe that I have changed and my warn should be removed?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that I have changed and my warn should be removed?

• Yes
    • No

12 hours ago, Cosmic The Italian said:

Although @Georgie_Is on LOA I would like his perspective on the warn and see why he handed it out.

On a personal note I don't feel like this deserves a warning, he didn't intend to cause any trouble to the 2 people.

From what Voxial told me he was "being targetted by sleep" but after speaking with sleep he just did it cause they're MTF.

If people get warned for saying get fucked after combat so should anyone that uses the new Dance Emotes on dead people or T-bags. <- Sounds kinda stupid doesn't it?

+Support

Though I don't think you should be going around saying "get fucked" to every mtf you kill, just going to make you look bad, especially now with all the drama that's going around.

Cosmic said it perfectly.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

+support, celebrating in the moment by being happy and saying "get fucked" when turning around a situation is just an in the moment thing. I don't think it's toxic, it's a relief of stress and happiness. If you were saying it to every MTF you killed, it'd be different, but celebrating those clutch situations is what makes PVP fun. You should be able to enjoy the moment after killing someone, and whilst saying "get fucked" may not be the most appropriate thing, it is not at all toxic, it's a celebration. By this logic, anytime a real life sports person does a celebration for a goal (i.e. in football / soccer, after every goal is scored players do quite dramatic celebrations) would be toxic, and this just isn't right. A player should be able to enjoy the moment of winning a close PVP battle and I don't see how anyone could really interpret this as being toxic.

33 minutes ago, Jess1224 said:

+support, celebrating in the moment by being happy and saying "get fucked" when turning around a situation is just an in the moment thing. I don't think it's toxic, it's a relief of stress and happiness. If you were saying it to every MTF you killed, it'd be different, but celebrating those clutch situations is what makes PVP fun. You should be able to enjoy the moment after killing someone, and whilst saying "get fucked" may not be the most appropriate thing, it is not at all toxic, it's a celebration. By this logic, anytime a real life sports person does a celebration for a goal (i.e. in football / soccer, after every goal is scored players do quite dramatic celebrations) would be toxic, and this just isn't right. A player should be able to enjoy the moment of winning a close PVP battle and I don't see how anyone could really interpret this as being toxic.

this 

Former: CI 1LT DHLS, CI RND AIN, T1 Scorpion I, MTF D5 WO

RETIRED. 

probs going to go to mil rp

+support

Server is becoming way too soft now man, this is nothing no where near enough for a warn in my eyes, bro basically just emoted on his kill its not like he was targeting the guy by any means

Edited by Cardigan Backyardigan

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

Moved to the correct section. Appeal will be dealt with when SMT comes to a conclusion about the situation.

• Like 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

It appears that going off of what others in this topic are saying, I made an improper call with issuing the warn. I apologize for this. I went off of the ruleset and judgement of a Senior Admin, though it appears that going 'by the book' doesn't work in some cases. Such as this, for example. Originally when I had handled the sit I chose not to warn them, then the reporting party went to the Senior Admin due to them feeling that I had handled the situation incorrectly.

SMT/JMT, if you need further information please feel free to reach out via Discord, even though I'm on LOA.

Edited by Georgie_
Clarification

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||