Inaccurate's Resignation 2: Electric Boogaloo.

[GL] Inaccurate

Yeah, I'm out again, bye! Don't have interest, motivation, or time to keep playing anymore and I've "accomplished" my goal of bring Medical to a better place. I feel like it's time for my boomer self to dip and leave medical to you guys. No goodbyes, nothing special, don't blow shit up and have fun!

• Gaminglight Love 3

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

I would do a joke but I don't feel like it. I taught it would be coming as you were inactive but still sad because for the few interactions I had with you, you were fun. O7

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

Hope to see you come back O7

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

It's been good having you as the Head of Medical for this time. 
Good luck with your life.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

Its been nice having you back man, but all good things must come to an end
If you end up returning again, stay longer next time 🙂

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

• Giga locked this topic