Scrubby's Shock VCMDR Application- Denied

Lord Scrubbyith

Would I be a good Vice-Commander?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice-Commander of Shock?

• Yes (State why)
    • No (State why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Scrubby

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to become Vice commander of this battalion because. I feel like I could help this battalion a lot by making sure there are many things for my battalion members to do, Not just  sit around and guard a checkpoint or run around on a patrol mindlessly. There is many things I believe could help this battalion which could make the enlisted have more fun and love this battalion more. This makes people want to stay in the battalion and enjoy it as much as they can. Which fun= more activity more activity= Happy command team and so on. With being a Vice commander Comes with the ability to change things in a battalion to make it more fun so I would like to implement reward systems work on sub battalions or maybe even add a sub battalion and much more.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I believe around 6 weeks I have no clue as of right now due to me not being in game. but on Garry's mod I have 2,208.9 hours in a hole so I'd say I have a bit of time on this server .

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice commander of a branch is to make the battalions Enlisted,NCO's and officers happy with sims,Missions or any other thing that would make someone have a love for a battalion. This make them want to rise threw the ranks to help the battalion thrive. Another reason witch makes the battalion run and workable is to help out and support your other command because if you cannot function with your other command members you cannot function a battalion so you must fill out roster updated help anyone who needs help, work with your officer core to make flag ups or work with them to make the battalion and even more fun and chill place to be. Maybe even go above and beyond your duty to make sure everyone in your command team is at ease and your enlisted are happy.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe you can trust me to be a Vice commander because. I have been a Vice commander of Havoc before it got removed as witch most of you know. I gave my heart to that battalion and tried to help and improve it as much as possible. Even when I heard it was getting removed I still tried to see if there was something I could do to change that but now that I am in shock I wish to give the same love to this battalion. Some of you may say Someone in this battalion is no doubt more dedicated to this battalion then me. I agree fully that's because someone in shock has made them want to rise the ranks and help this battalion thrive. Even tho I transferred to this battalion 2 months ago I wish to still be that role model just like someone was to them and make the enlisted of this battalion love being here with the people that are in it so much they want to rise the ranks and fill a Vice commanders place and do a better job than their successor.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I currently am on a ROA due to me playing sports and having school but I still try to get on as much as possible I'd say currently on my ROA at least 3-4 maybe 4-5 days a week when i get off of my ROA I will be able to be on everyday hopefully

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I currently have 0 warnings or strikes

Past Medical LTCOL 2x / Past Havoc Vice Commander Past Shock Vice Commander / Pass GM,Admin

Lord Scrubby!

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Bub said:

+support
- active
- has the experience of being Vice Command
- Nice guy
Good luck!

Good app but sometimes doing the small things like guarding does suck its boring but its needed and sometimes to be a good vice commander you don't only have to do big things like adding whole sub branches being there for your battalions is a part as well good luck dude!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|          
| First Centurion Guard | Former Agent Kallus | Shadow Guard Lead |            
| Former Admin | Former GM III |                

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

2 hours ago, Bub said:

+support
- active
- Nice guy
Good luck!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

6 hours ago, Bub said:

+support
- active
- Nice guy
Good luck!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Bear_ locked this topic

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150