Toddicals ban appeal

TODDICAL16992

Steam Name: TODDICAL16992
Ingame Name: Toddical
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198975833574/
Job Blacklisted from: Research
Reason for job blacklist: Short reason minging/breaking rules. Longer reason I was on research and I asked a d-class to kill me and then he started being mean and saying stuff that was blatantly wrong about the research rules and being kind of rude while saying it. I then cuffed a class D and put him on a wall then I said some rude things back and immediately uncuffed them.
Dispute: I have been Blacklisted for almost 3 years now and this was the first and only time I ever did anything wrong not even a verbal warning from anyone. I really love research and literally just that branch is the reason I got to 500 hours (I'm at a little over 1k now) I played RND for a few months after that and then quit the server because school started back up but I've been getting back into it. I would play ever day for at least 8 hours every day for about 3 months and I got up to the rank for senior researcher and 2 specialty's. What I did was dumb and I have no real excuse for it and at the time I was told id only be blacklisted for a month then I would start from all the way at the bottom again. I feel like 3 years of being banned is enough for this and I really wanna play again. I have about 700 hours dedicated into this server and research is one of the main reasons I played it. If I am unbanned I will obviously start from the bottom and if I get one complaint you can immediately demote me it was a one time thing and I promise it wont happen again. THis has been a pet peeve of mine for the past 3 years and honestly I wont let it happen again. 

Deferred to research High Command

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Pending

Please contact either myself (Nydekore#7253) or Moonrose (moonrose1234#9706) to set up a time to discuss this issue.

• Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Denied

Due to circumstances we in Research High Command do not believe that removing this blacklist is appropriate at this time. You may attempt to appeal this blacklist 2 more times as is consistent with branch blacklist appeal guidelines.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||