IITRAKTORII's NU7 WO Aplication

IITRAKTORII

Your name on the roster: IITRAKTORII

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply): SSGT

You understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no: I do

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP? If so, please say when they were, and why. You can check warns with !warns: none

Questions

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words): I think you should trust me with command because I don't have warns and I have been in 4 sits so far 2 of them being on me and 2 being of other people (the ones against me resulted in 1 verbal and 1 which was dropped). Also, I have been commanded before and have experience being one. Also, I don't decide things alone ever so you will see that I will consult my fellow command on decisions (unless it's something that is clearly not allowed in Nu7/Server). i also think before i act which means i wont be doing something stupid.

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words): I think I deserve this position because I am very active (don't mind last 2 or 3 weeks I had a lot of tests in school). I want to be a command member because I feel like people would approach me more with questions which I would happily answer since I like helping people. I also have experience being a Command member because I was a 2LT in CI before (I then got burned out and left the server). I also have experience leading since I did lead 4-10 people while raiding the foundation and like 15-30 (with other delta and gamma command) in warehouse raids a few months back when I was in CI. I believe I would make an interesting addition to Nu7 Command.

Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words): I think I could boost GMT activity and I would be friendly to everyone. I also feel like experience as a command would help me be a better command member than I was in CI and I would try to improve more and more as time goes on. Also, I would never think down on someone who is a lower rank (also never have).

Scenarios

You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?: First i would tell him to try to chill out. If he would have continued i would tell him to either take a break if he would still be hostile after that i would gather evidence and discuss it with other command.

You have a problem with someone in the branch, whether it be they are causing issues or are not listening to you. They have not done this or have been warned about this before. In your opinion, what would you do in this situation?: i would always first warn them and if they wouldnt stop i would eather gather evidence and discuss with other command or if its realy bad i would ask higher command if i can warn them.

Screenshot (503).png

+/- Support, leaning towards +

+ Super Chill Dude

+ Good Activity

- Application could be more thought out

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+/- Support
- App is very minimal especially compared to everyone else
- Probably could be a higher rank BUT shows promise

+ Does a good job in the branch
+ Active

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

• Piller locked this topic