7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?:
No

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?:

DoRS Sixx

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?:

Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: 

Of course

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS):

I am a very old member of Security i first joined security back in 2018 then started to main it in 2019, i have a very long history in security and i believe when i was security i was good at it. I followed SOP the best i could i was a member of the FTO program throughout my time in security and even made it to SFTO at one point and during my time i had spent in security i always made sure i was an approachable and respectable security member. Now i could go on and on about why the juggernauts guns are the best and how it will help me defend D-block better etc etc but that must be getting old and boring to read so what i wrote at the start is more of a reason to why i should be trusted to use the Juggernaut i have achieved and done a lot during my time in security and i feel that should be more than enough to why i deserve juggernaut access. 

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:

For me personally i'd use the Ares Shrike mainly because the nova for example has a wider bullet spread as its a shotgun meaning outer pellets could hit someone and injure them, the Ares Shrike i can fire 1 round at a time and i can 90% of the time control who that bullet is going to hit making it a safer bet to use than the Nova which will fire a spread of pellets at someone instead of 1 bullet at a time. 

• Star locked this topic