Player Report- Denied

Trumpo

Your in game name: Trumpo

The player's in game name: Riley Ward

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:648749375

What did the player do: Possible aimbot??

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/fl7F59komj1C7/d1337tkBM9pU?invite=cr-MSxBMTMsMTg4MjMyNjYs

What do you believe should happen to the player: No idea im not sure if he is. I just thought it was SUS.

Any extra information: I feel like he was not even looking at me and somehow hit me 4 times for 235 damage

Edited by Trumpo

trumpo_signature.png

+/- Support

-The MP5 is kinda op and does need a nerf. 

-You walked in a straight line. -support

-He did hit all headshots. +Support

You also had less armor and hp than average

Edited by Nyxus_PR2

The Bad UPS Driver

image.png.e14ace7d701c451c0029ae8c60b128b3.png

+ Support

I can assure you that he is cheating after watching the provided footage several times. As soon as trumpo reaches the edge of the wall, you can see the the suspect prefire. You can also see that he is focusing towards Trumpo, showing that he was tracing him through the walls. Years of dealing with cheaters in the majority of video games (GMOD, CSGO, RUST, FIVEM) has taught me how to recognize them. The player is evidently cheating. Trumpo was killed fairly quickly, given the current server situation, interpolation, and lag, you most certainly have a bullet or 2 that is unregistered, even if you see a hitmarker. I am quite certain that the suspect is using third party softwares to gain advantage within the server

53 minutes ago, complex7 said:

+ Support

I can assure you that he is cheating after watching the provided footage several times. As soon as trumpo reaches the edge of the wall, you can see the the suspect prefire. You can also see that he is focusing towards Trumpo, showing that he was tracing him through the walls. Years of dealing with cheaters in the majority of video games (GMOD, CSGO, RUST, FIVEM) has taught me how to recognize them. The player is evidently cheating. Trumpo was killed fairly quickly, given the current server situation, interpolation, and lag, you most certainly have a bullet or 2 that is unregistered, even if you see a hitmarker. I am quite certain that the suspect is using third party softwares to gain advantage within the server

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/flJy3cDqZNl-x/d1337qG4FMwm?invite=cr-MSxCVDMsMTY4NTY4MTcs 

even more recordings

The Bad UPS Driver

image.png.e14ace7d701c451c0029ae8c60b128b3.png

8 hours ago, Nyxus_PR2 said:

+/- Support

-The MP5 is kinda op and does need a nerf. 

-You walked in a straight line. -support

-He did hit all headshots. +Support

You also had less armor and hp than average

+/- support for the hacking itself

Personally its hard to tell, also maybe I'm misunderstanding the meaning of prefire but in this still image of the clip, you can see Trump went past the wall and I would suspect part of his right body and arm was already visible, it wasnt until after Trump moved into sight that he was fired at and at such close range I've seen some pretty heavy damage counts in my time.

Now, as for the clip Nyxus posted, I mean you one shot him yourself, what's to say he couldnt at least try to do the same thing to you? Now if you want to warn him for the propblocking sure, and as for king's claim of his accounts and name change, if he thinks he's an alt or something then that can be a separate discussion and looked into. But hacking, idk it seems gray to me.

image.thumb.png.f6d7a19ee2aa8da4f5eb4c0e3c144385.png

LTThayzeproper.png.4c289949530f0c6553353cabf72af743.png

Aviation fanatic and all things loud

Also some random discord mod  in a far away world

4 hours ago, thayze said:

+/- support for the hacking itself

Personally its hard to tell, also maybe I'm misunderstanding the meaning of prefire but in this still image of the clip, you can see Trump went past the wall and I would suspect part of his right body and arm was already visible, it wasnt until after Trump moved into sight that he was fired at and at such close range I've seen some pretty heavy damage counts in my time.

Now, as for the clip Nyxus posted, I mean you one shot him yourself, what's to say he couldnt at least try to do the same thing to you? Now if you want to warn him for the propblocking sure, and as for king's claim of his accounts and name change, if he thinks he's an alt or something then that can be a separate discussion and looked into. But hacking, idk it seems gray to me.

image.thumb.png.f6d7a19ee2aa8da4f5eb4c0e3c144385.png

Notice how he is looking directly at where the threat is. Now let me tell you this, the reason he misses so much when Trumpos side is showing is because majority of third party softwares do not give you the option to target small hitboxes, they only have the option of Head, Pelvis, Stomach, hence why the suspect misses so much until Trumpo is fully out

10 hours ago, Nyxus_PR2 said:

will be warned for propminging/FailRP for this.

Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

That bald Aussie Guy