Sullivan Juggernaut App

Chombos

1. What is your in-game name?: Sullivan(Augustus)

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:153364199

3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 6 weeks

5. Current level: 80

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: 0

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Stabby, Meeseeks, ZJ and Hex

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?:  Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS):
Ive been apart of the community for around 3 years, and currently staff, and have more then 6 weeks of actual playtime on the server. I think I quite literally deserve this job because of my dedication to security. I've dedicated a good 2/8 of my time to play on security. Basically around 4 hours and quite literally have had a blast. Its been the most fun and I really want to be able to tryout every subbranch I can (with permission). I've done my fair share of playing on security and I really do think that with my time on the job, I should get this position. I've tried my best to show command that I'm worthy enough for the role and so far I think I've made a good opinion on myself|.
To be honest, I would have never have expected that I would get to SFC, let alone SGT.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:
Ares Strike because it could be used to single target a d-class in a crowd. The Shotgun would only cause ARDM amongst the rest of the D-class. So its only logical that I would use the LMG

Edited by Chombos
Word Count Change

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

• 2 weeks later...

- Support
Application Does not meet the word requirement
The LMG has more recoil and it would hit more Class - Ds, an accurate shot with the shotgun would kill the Class D without harming anyone else since Shotguns in GL doesnt have a big range and wont hit many people on sides; one of the people who gave you perms were Blacklisted so not on Security Roster any longer

Edited by MazuzaM

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

5 hours ago, MazuzaM said:

- Support
The LMG has more recoil and it would hit more Class - Ds, an accurate shot with the shotgun would kill the Class D without harming anyone else since Shotguns in GL doesnt have a big range and wont hit many people on sides; one of the people who gave you perms were Blacklisted so not on Security Roster any longer

Im just looking at my application now, and my edit didn't save when I was fixing it up after a 2nd glance.
But I don't think I have any interest in this application anymore as I am much more happy with being in the other sub branches

• Like 1

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

Ive been incredibly busy and sick this week, heck I was in bed the whole day on Tuesday. Im able to change it now

On 3/29/2022 at 6:49 AM, MazuzaM said:

- Support

On 3/29/2022 at 12:49 PM, MazuzaM said:

- Support

• Star locked this topic