Poke's -Delta 5 Application

ThePoke

Name-Poke
Steam ID-STEAM_0:1:605514757
Discord Name-Tooxen#7902

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- OFC

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- 

image.png.e9d7405c8dc41ba6b776f14eeff635e8.png

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I would love to join the Delta-5 Family, and come into the branch. My interest peaked even more when I saw Delta-5/G9 Defending D-Block, and I was very inspired by the way you guys carry yourself, and protect the facility. The main reason I would love to join Delta-5 is I was a command member in a non-combative branch, and I would love to expand and grow as a player on the server.This means meeting new people, growing as a person, and learning new things daily. I know that it can be a little deteriorating that my last command position was one that does not do too much shooting, but I still do have a lot of experience in the combat system in the Gaminglight Community. If you could give me the amazing opportunity to join your branch, I can promise and guarantee you that I will not fail to surprise you. I have shown in the Medical branch that my skills are not just all talk, and that I can provide for a branch well.

Why should we let you into Delta-5?  I deserve this job because I could be a great fit to your team. Having been a pretty veteran player, I'm very familiar with the map and ways to counter threats to my peers.Although I have not worked in a combative branch really, I am a very fast learner and a very responsive/commutative to my higher ups. This has once again been shown in my branch as a Medical Command and as a player on the server.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

image.png.38adedd43f14a35fe90e0ba81881ad47.png

• Crunch locked this topic