Will's Maintenance Resignation Post

oofWill

Hi, Guys im sure you know who it is if you read my name and title. unfortunately my time here in maintenance has come to an end. Theres no huge reason behind it besides me just being burnt out in maintenance, i dont enjoy it like I use to and I just log on, afk and don't do anything. However this does not mean my journey at gaminglight is coming to an end (Ratio+L+Bozo to anyone who dislikes me), I will remain in Nu7 and medical and of course as a staff member. I would just like to thank some people who have meant a lot to me in maintenance and ill miss. (Don't be offended if I don't put you I love everyone but I dont have a big brain and can't remember everyone)

Biggie Cheese, thanks for helping me out and being a nice genuine person to me always. Im sorry to have your DHFTO leave so soon. 

Fishy, im not inactive, thanks for always being kind to me

Boomer, I really thought of you as a pupil in a way. I felt like you always went to me over other people and I really appreciated that, truly made my days.

Craig, Youve always been a homie and supported my decision in leaving.

Spy, hope your days going well haha

Decibel, I knew you would get command.

Baeto, ill still see you in other branches but your a big inspiration of mine.

Jason Jason Jason, ill miss you for sure as you've never treated me like a child like a lot of people do. Will keep in touch with you and would love to play roblox with you one day again haha.

Chineseman, Good luck on your maintenance career, your so wholesome and make my day

Bully maguire, you arent in maintenance but ily

Bulborb, you are a funny man *cough* inactive *cough*

Twix, thank you for also treating me like an adult and not a child. Your so welcoming for any questions and I strive to be like you some day. 

Thank you everyone in maintenance, I love you all and won't forget any one of you.

Edited by oofWill
  • Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

oofwill2.png

DON'T YOU CALL ME FUCKING INACTIVE 

But goodbye well I wouldn't know something to call you since I'm inactive and I never really interacted with you.

Edited by Bulborb

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png