Changing Level Job Suggestion? - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Ecott

What you want to see? - Change the Job amount on "Serial Killer" Level Job from 2 to 1 or Raise the Level for the job higher with 1 job slot only on the job

Why should we add it? - Because with the weapon it currently has it should be 1 slot for the job at a time as the Barret M82 is OP 

What are the advantages of having this? - Not having multiple people (2) on the job at once using the Level Job with the OP Sniper

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone using the Level Jobs and level up their levels etc

Links to any content - N/A

Despite having to work way up to Level 130 for the job Overall I'm not fussed of the Level Job having the Barret M82 on the job with 125 armour but I think it should have 1 slot max on the job with the Sniper it uses as its OP

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

+support
Having 2 ppl with barret's seem a little to overpowered seeing as that it one shots a DF Commander 

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

25 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

+support
Having 2 ppl with barret's seem a little to overpowered seeing as that it one shots a DF Commander 

What's "DF Commander" got to do with anything? I'm saying this as a overall thing in General.

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

48 minutes ago, Ecott said:

What's "DF Commander" got to do with anything? I'm saying this as a overall thing in General.

I meant that because you have a lot of health considering that you are the highest ranking df agent that its considerably overpowered

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7