RGH's Unban appeal

RGH

Steam Name: RGH

Ingame Name: Atheos

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:449880695

Ban Length: 2 days i think (20 hours left)

Admin that Banned you: Coolcaz

Reason for Ban: Abuse of the demotion system

Dispute: I got a warn for it already and they were like "don't do it again" and i said yeah no worries i wont. and we just went along with our days. I havn't been on the server for around a year and a half and getting a ban immedietly after a warn like that is a little far in my opinion. I won't do it again, and im willing to hold myself to that. I'm sorry for doing that and It was a bad idea on my end, I didn't really think i'd get in a ton of trouble. So im sorry and have a good day.

Edited by RGH

Nobody-03 "The new comer"/D5 SFTO DHRO SM Wolfychu

EX D5 FTO SRO SGT Kaneki/Sec CPL Fish/H.L.P.R bot aA7 

The reason why you were banned for a few days was more specifically because of who you demoted. If it was just one or two random people, it would've been just a formal warning, but you had demoted staff while they were in the middle of a sit (along with a few others), disrupting it altogether. I had taken the ban request from whomever had warned you, and had looked over the evidence and decided that only 3 days was good, though it was requested to be much more. I'm personally okay if you're unbanned early, and thank you for your apology. Whether you get unbanned or have to wait the 2 days, please don't be abusing something like the demotion system, much less demoting on-duty staff. Thank you!

i didnt 100% know he was in a sit. when i tabbed o see job he wasnt in a sit

at the point after i demoted i saw he was and regretted it

5 hours ago, RGH said:

i didnt 100% know he was in a sit. when i tabbed o see job he wasnt in a sit

at the point after i demoted i saw he was and regretted it

You still abused the Demotion System.

- Support 

(Obvious Reasons)

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

-support

-as the staff who got demoted off the admin job while mid sit, it wasnt great the fellas in the sit were kinda in a box now waiting for my demotion timer to end,

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

They should get there demotion perms removed.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

At this point im unbanned anyways. so people stop replying please

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||