Daze's First Post

Daze

Hello everyone! I figured if I was going to stay in the community for the long haul, I might as well create an introduction. I MAINLY go by the name Daze. I mainly play ImperialRP, however the other servers do seem up my ally when I have the chance to try them out! You'll usually see me walking around as Medical Daze/Senior Scientist Haze or Death Trooper SF3. If you see me around the server, feel free to send a PM or say hello! I'm pretty open about almost anything.

I am currently enlisted in the US Air Force. My AFSC (job) is 3P051 or Security Forces. (Basically an installation LEO) I am currently stationed in Okinawa, Japan on Kadena Air Base. That being sad however, I am 14 hours ahead so I am most likely on the server during down time, or if I am not at work/on an off day, I will try to get on during peak hours.

Thank you for taking a moment to read my introduction! If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments! Hope to see ya around!

spacer.png

Edited by Daze

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

• Daze changed the title to Daze's First Post