Bartholomew's - Trial-Mod Application - Denied

Bartholomew

What is your in-game name?: Bartholomew

What is your steam name?:[GL]Bartholomew

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:96150107

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, Gaminglight, Icefuse networks.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 12, 2020.

What date did you make your forums account? August 15, 2020.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1, https://gyazo.com/a3fc9115b3d4b4f4ce489ccbbbae7bec

Have you donated? Yes, 121$

What rank are you applying for? Trial-moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

I do not have a staff restriction and It has been around 2 weeks since I was staff(just in case anyone reading this was unaware)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I want to be accepted to the staffing team because I miss helping out the community and making someone's day by helping them and being able to have the responsibilities of being a  staff member for GamingLight. I feel that I have a lot of experience's first hand and ideas that I could help bring to the table with our community as a staff member. My attitude towards all the players and staff members as well as the server will be as best as it possibly can. Which will help me deal with the daily problems such as the minges. I see myself as a positive and active player, who always completes anything that is given to me on time, as told by high ranking staff members as well as Low command and High command. I am commited to all the problems I am given that would be carried over to being a staff member on GamingLight RP.  Over the time of staffing on both of the servers, I focus on what would be better for the community now, not what would be entertaining to me. I have also picked up the ability to calmly and collectively handle a situation without the need to warn or jail a player, especially in stressful situations. I also have the knowledge and experience first hand so I can understand that it is frustrating. If there is anyway I can help more I love to do it.  I Am always professional in a sit and I am never biased, I listen to each players side and then decide what measures to take. My experience as a former staff member I feel it makes me a good candidate to staff in this community. I realized how wonderful this server is, after my first few days. I want to become a well-recognized and respectable staff member with a good name, and I want to be able to do my job and duty for the community to help it improve and become a better place for new members and older players that are coming back and that are looking for a community. I want to return to the staff team so I can help enforce the servers rules. and to help the staff team as best as I can, I often will hear sits go unclaimed for a while especially at night, and having help will surely assist the staff team that is becoming a difficult problem considering inactivity real life situations. While the school year closes the growing player base continues meaning more new and active players, and more rule breakers. I love to communicate with people and becoming a staff member will help this because I would be able to talk with most of our player base. While being a staff member I will face situations that will be difficult to handle but I feel that I can handle these situations and handle them correctly. Every staff member and every player on the GamingLight server I show respect to even those who disagree/dislike me and It will be a very big achievement to become apart of the staff team one again.  I just want to help in as many ways as I can albeit if it’s a sit or is someone just has a question or if it’s an event when not many event members are on and its just a small event like prop find just to help. I’m always up to help also I am on every single day when other staff are not because of how my school time works when I get on. I have become more open to the players to create better environments for the common player. I stand out as a reasonabllle and unbiased man with a passion to help others.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would simply ask them to remain calm and that I will handle the situation appropriately, If they have no prior warns I would give them the massrdm time x amount of kills and ask him to read the motd before he continues playing to avoid future punishments. If the player is being not cooperative I would ask in admin chat @ requesting moderator+ to please temporarily gag player x and then I would explain to them that they will be warned for massrdm time x amount killed, and have them ungagged. If they say anything which could be racist or homophobic Ill request for moderator+ send that moderator the clip and let them handle it from then on. Ill add on by saying a problem that has been a major issue, Stealing government vehicles, during a sit dealing with stealing government vehicles I would ask for the government agents side and ask if he has proof I would review it and deem it acceptable to continue the sit considering there is proof, I would bring the said player, I would tell them that I have evidence that they stole a government vehicle and if the said player has no previous warns, or is brand new, I would give them a verbal and ask them to review the motd before continuing to avoid future punishments. If the player is a long time player, 1 week+ I would tell them I'mz giving them a warning because the amount of time they’ve played they should know the basic rules and motd. Adding on one last time for a harassment case, mainly its usually pretty obvious if they meant it in role-play/ingame or not. I would get the full understanding and story of both sides, before I make the decision whether it was on purpose to the player IRL or not if it is I would give a warning due to the fact if the situation arises again it would be apparent to the next staff member that if the player repeats this in the future so that they know was intentional as well as this I would explain to him/her/they/them to make it clear if its within RP or not and avoid the problem so they aren't believable. If this player is aggressive and not compliant and I've asked them to stop and continues during the sit to make these comments to another player I would ask in admin chat @moderator+ requesting assistance on a player who is being NCWS. If it was obvious that he did mean it within RP I would ask that they please remain respectful as people deserve the right within the server to feel safe.

Edited by Bartholomew
Didnt include the link to the screenshot of warns

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+Support

- Has previous staff experience!
- Has been in the community for a while!
- Very good application!
- Has good intentions for the server!
- Knows how to handle staff situation!

Goodluck and Godspeed!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Coconut Boy said:

+Support

- Very good application!

Goodluck and Godspeed!

Facts.

Good luck!

FBI AD Reserve HRT CPT Reserve Moderator

😎Floppa Forever 😎
961962492_Smallflop.jpg.39516e43ed60da6143606982f0fd2237.jpg

3 hours ago, Berkoham said:

Facts.

Good luck!

PD SGT| Former SS IPO | Former FBI SNRSA | Former SWAT CPL| Former Senior Moderator | Former State MSTR Trooper | Former S.P.R.T | Former PPD Supervisor~ Rocker T

"I hope you have a quiet shift" ~ Kevin

"I am going to Bloody Kill you cunt" ~ Rocker

-support

you were accepted into staff a few weeks ago and now you’re applying again? This seems strange to me and I’m not sure it’s worth putting the time into making you staff again when you may very well leave the team again…

also for the reasons listed in the previous application. 

27157F9C-D7C4-4261-9F04-D3E8416501F9.jpeg

Edited by Respecter of Women Big Ben
  • Dislike 2

Huge +Support

- Very good application!
He also asks a lot of questions and is willing to learn!!

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

+ Support

-Bartholomew has previous staff experience and I do think that he could be a good staff member

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

14 hours ago, Billy S said:

+ Support

- Always active in game

- Good Application

- Has the experience to back him up

- Although he had a rocky start originally I believe he deserves a second shot at being staff

• Dislike 1

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

HUGE + Support 

• Bartholomew is consistently active on the server.
  • Bartholomew is always willing to help other players in my experience on PD.
  • Bartholomew has always been very courteous and friendly when I have interacted with him.
  • I believe EVERYONE deserves a second chance, and I think he is ready to prove his commitment. 
  • 11/10 an outstanding guy in my opinion.
Edited by Dumpster Fire

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but  a habit." -Aristotle

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC