Ruff's RRH Engineer application

rain_of_war

In Game Name: Ruff

Steam ID Steam ID: 76561198999484940

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: RMS FM EXM

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): I have no warnings

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: being on the RRH Team could be helpful since i like to help others. Having the RRH role will help with that if I want to help in HZC

Why should we accept you: I get one when I can. I could help with the CI when I am needed for the medical side and I can help with then CC's when they get broken I go ahead and help that. I could be helpful when I can and where ever a maintenance or medic is needed .

Edited by rain_of_war

-Support

Short application

Seen you a few times but not much

Would like to see you more and create a longer application and than I would be okay with it

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

-Support

Not experienced enough. 

- RRH Guardian Alpha-6 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-support

- short application

- inexperienced

- haven't seen much

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy 

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"