Marsie RRH Application

Marsie

In Game Name: Marsie

Steam ID: 76561198254334693

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Any of the above

Current RP Ranks Held: N/A

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Wherever I am most needed

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): None I believe, not sure where I would get a screen shot

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: RRH seems very interesting and exciting 

Why should we accept you: I should be accepted because I am committed to creating and furthering RP situations in the server. Although new to the server I have been very active, have scored very well on all my training tests, and have acquired GEN SEC, Medical, Research, and CI RnD roles within my first couple days. The more roles that you have access to the more that you can create and further RP within the server! Thanks for the consideration.

1 hour ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-Support
Short reason for why you should be accepted
No rank or experience on server 
I honestly have not seen you on
No forum activity (doesnt have much to do with RRH but still)

Yea I’ve been on for only a couple days. Not sure what you mean by rank as I have ranks in: gen sec, medical, research, ci rnd.  Spoon#4011 is my discord if you want to check it that way. I don’t have any forum activity because I’m brand new and I haven’t needed to or been asked to post on the forum until this point. First day on medical I attended a meeting, first day on ci I participated in an rnd infiltration and testing, and I’m now currently sitting in on the daily gensec/research. I’m just looking for new and fun ways to further my rp on the server ^_^ quick learner, good listener, good team player etc. I think I would be an asset to RRH once I go through training. If not it’s ok though!

-support

Didn't list RP Ranks held, this is something VERY important for RRH apps.

Didn't select a Squadron, you apply for a specific squadron; not RRH as a whole.

No screenshot or link to warns, a requirement for RRH apps.

Little to no experience on the server.

Overall; re read over the RRH application format, get some more time on the server; and make sure the application is completed properly.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

- Support

Saw you once on the server.

You have no reputation.

You have no activity on the forum.

Your application is a mess, no ranks, really short, no screen of warns.

You are WAY to new for RRH, wait a few weeks or months, get a good reputation, activity, ranks and do a good application, read other apps to get ideas but do not copy them.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

4 hours ago, Lafleur said:

- Support

You have no reputation.

You are WAY to new for RRH, wait a few weeks or months, get a good reputation, activity, ranks and do a good application, read other apps to get ideas but do not copy them.

If im not mistaken he was in RND but that's all I know about him

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

6 hours ago, Lafleur said:

- Support

You have no reputation.

-Support

- RRH Guardian Uniform 81

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

8 hours ago, Lafleur said:

- Support

You have no reputation.

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 3/7/2022 at 1:07 PM, Lafleur said:

- Support

You have no reputation.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic