3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 4 Weeks

5. Current level: 76

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 9

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: no

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Jrshafer, and ZJ

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): I have always been found of being and absolute UNIT with a machine gun. I have refined my marksmanship enough to be able to dispatch a large number of opponents with minimal damage to friendlies. (all the practice with the Negev on my CC did wonders. :)" I believe with the ability to utilize this class I will be able to resecure d block efficiently when it is need the most or to beef defenses for when the time comes. Due to having this class in the past I am aware of the reasonability's that juggernaut comes with. I know I am capable enough to follow all the rules and make security look even stronger than it already is. thank you for your time in reading this application and for everyone's dedication to making security a strong family.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: I would use the Ares striker on semiautomatic to be able to control my shot placement to ensure I hit my designated target.

P.S.......... thx Mind ❤️ 🙂

Edited by AtomicZombieX

• Star locked this topic