Cardigan's Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Cardigan Backyardigan

In-Game Name: Cardigan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460155398

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold

How long have you been playing on the server?: 10 Weeks playtime

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): image.png.747358f0ec2c3116a06dc41447a18d5a.png

Why do you want to join event team? 

I would like to join event team because I feel like it would be something I can enjoy whilst also allowing the community to have more fun within their time here on SCPRP. I have over 7mil in game and I would love to give cash prizes to those who do great while in my events. Another reason I would like to gain ET powers is for hosting PTs in game. I am command in Nu7 and Security and I want to be able to host the most fun PTs as I possibly can. I do want to note that I am not applying for ET only for hosting PTs, it sounds like something that I would enjoy, however PTs is certainly a factor. I also believe that ET would improve my creativity because I would think for awesome and original event ideas.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

I can be trusted to be apart of Event Team due to the fact I am command in both Nu7 and Security. I have climbed up the ranks and proved myself as a great member of these branches and have gained the trust of my HCMD/SCMD that I can do great things within the branch. If I can gain their trust, I think that I can also gain your trust to not abuse my ET powers, and only use them to allow the community to have more fun on the server.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Not really, I am willing to learn.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

I would love to do special GOI events, but something I have been thinking about is a VIP event. There would be two even teams, and the person who rolls the highest on each team would be chosen as the VIP. Before the rounds they would get a time limit to build their own defense. (has to be within the rules) The VIP would be given a lot more HP, but a worse weapon. Each teams goal would be to defend their VIP, whilst eliminating the other team. The ONLY way to win would be to kill the VIP, it doesn't matter if all of one team dies, it only matters who's VIP gets eliminated first. This involves a lot of strategy between the teams and I believe would be a lot of fun for the participants. The winning team would all get a cash prize.

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

+ Support

Cardigan has a good application, he is also active and a well known member of the community also being command in 2 branches.

Nu7 SGT/JFE/TR/FTO | Experienced Medic/CCU/FTO/FM
[CC] Owns: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero'
[CC] On: A Normal D-Class
"I Got You In My Sights" - Soldier 76

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥