my job blacklist appeal

kingofbrown12

19 minutes ago, Diz said:

- Support

You put no effort whatsoever into the appeal

Another appeal you made for the same exact thing got denied like 3 days ago

It has been 4 months you got banned and blacklisted, not 1 year, there’s a huge difference between 4 months and 12.

http://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198073831107

No dispute either.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

-support

No effort into appeal and no evidence showing you have improved your character. I am going to be good faith and assume last year meant 2021 and not 1 year ago. However; there are a LOT of other branches to join, if you really want to say you improved and rejoin Security, prove it. Join another branch and improve your rep on that branch; then make a high effort appeal in 2-3 months saying you actually changed with proof you have done so.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Has been deferred to Gensec HCMD

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 2/22/2022 at 10:19 PM, Cecil Stedmen said:

-support

No effort into appeal and no evidence showing you have improved your character. I am going to be good faith and assume last year meant 2021 and not 1 year ago. However; there are a LOT of other branches to join, if you really want to say you improved and rejoin Security, prove it. Join another branch and improve your rep on that branch; then make a high effort appeal in 2-3 months saying you actually changed with proof you have done so.

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

On 2/22/2022 at 6:32 AM, Diz said:

- Support

It has been 4 months you got banned and blacklisted, not 1 year, there’s a huge difference between 4 months and 12.

No dispute either.

On 2/22/2022 at 9:32 AM, Diz said:

- Support

No dispute either.

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

Denied

You put absolutely no effort into this post. If you were blacklisted for racism, you would need a more formal/professional appeal which this clearly is not.

In addition, the facts you provided seem unverified and false.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas