5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the next Fixer?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

IC OSL COL 3411 Omega

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Commandos

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a VCMDR of IC because as a regiment we are currently struggling in terms of leadership. We have recently lost 2 VCMDRs and a couple officers and while we are doing well, I would like to be in a position where I could help out more. I have dedicated so much time and effort into IC as a whole and am constantly trying to better the regiment. I would love to set up more scenarios for IC so that we can learn how to react to them in the future as well as develop a sense of professionalism. We are a special forces branch and I would like the opportunity as a VCMDR to really press to get us up on par with the name commando. I would love to be in a position where if IC is in a tough spot, I would be able to do absolutely the right thing to do and actually have people take me serious. I'm not just talking about during missions but also in general such as recruitment and operation changes. I have been in Omega for quite some time now and I love leading this squad of troopers and since Fixer is the overseer I would be able to do so much more for the squad than I already can. On top of all this I already have several ideas that I would love to bring up to both command and our overseer that could potentially change things for IC for the better. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

347 hours and 21 minutes and almost all is in IC

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a VCMDR is to be able to regulate actions, lead when needed, guide to the best of your ability, and be a role model for others in the regiment. A VCMDR of IC is held in high regards not only due to the title of the regiment but also because of who they are in lore. You need to be able to hold the regiment together in terms of during missions as well as during on ship duties. A VCMDR should constantly be looking for ways to improve the regiment. On top of this they should also be looking for ways to get their regiment involved in either missions or scenarios on ship. Another major purpose of a VCMDR is to know what to do in almost every situation so that you can either get your regiment out of a sticky situation or help to improve individuals and or the regiment as a whole. A VCMDR of IC is supposed to be able to guide other members so that they have someone who they can either talk to about situations or ask about how to act in certain scenarios. You need to be a leader of the regiment so that people know how to do things. One more purpose of a VCMDR of IC is to keep things in check such as members attitudes, subclass equipment usage, and the rules of IC and the server as whole. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I think you should trust me to be a VCMDR because I believe I have shown what it takes in order to assume this position. I am constantly dealing with scenarios accordingly and trying to pump out as many sims and trainings as I can. I have already done many things that has both improved IC and its operational uses such as subclass trainings and betterment of standard trainings. Another reason I believe you should trust me is because I go out of my way or drop what I am doing just to deal with situations involving IC. I care so much for this battalion that I actually take time out of my IRL life just to do certain things for it. A more recent issue in IC I have been taking care of is minging. I do not condone mingy attitudes at all and have talked to the individuals about their actions and helped them to fix whatever the problem is. I believe you should trust me to assume the VCMDR spot because above anything else, I believe in the caring and betterment of this battalion. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online anywhere from 6 days a week and around 4-6 hours a day to 7 days a week 4-10 hours a day. It really just depends on my college and work schedule for that week, but I will usually find a way to do something. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

I have 0 warnings and do not plan on receiving any. 

[EX IC VCMDR Scorch and Fixer]

[EX IC CMDR Boss] 

+SUPPORT

-Well written app

-Great experience with IC

-Already is Omega Lead

-Dedicated to IC

-Pretty active

-One of the most serious people in the regiment

-Could really help IC to get rid of minging

-I don't think anyone else could do better Fixer than him

Best Of Luck!

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

5 hours ago, WebSter_Cze said:

+SUPPORT

-Well written app

-Already is Omega Lead

-Dedicated to IC

-Pretty active

Best Of Luck!

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

6 hours ago, WebSter_Cze said:

+SUPPORT

-Well written app

-Already is Omega Lead

-Dedicated to IC

-Pretty active

Best Of Luck!

I believe that Omega would make a great Fixer, I saw him progress through my time as Scorch and I do say he has definitely proved himself, he’s constantly doing things for IC. Good Luck Omega 

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

14 hours ago, WebSter_Cze said:

+SUPPORT

-Well written app

-Already is Omega Lead

-Dedicated to IC

-Pretty active

Best Of Luck!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

+ MEGA SUPPORT

- Hard Working & dedicated.

- Extremely Active

- Always willing to help.

- Great Leader

- Nice Application

- Been in Omega Squad for a long time and knows how to run the sub-branch.

Good Luck Mr. Omega

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

On 2/22/2022 at 4:14 PM, Rux said:

+ MEGA SUPPORT

- Hard Working & dedicated.

- Extremely Active

- Always willing to help.

- Great Leader

- Nice Application

- Been in Omega Squad for a long time and knows how to run the sub-branch.

Good Luck Mr. Omega

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Accepted

Congratulations! You have been accepted to your new position!
Please see a Marshal Commander for your training.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ locked this topic