[DEFN] Tangerine Baker

1. What is your in-game name? Tangerine Baker

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:522254618

3. Current Rank in Security: Sergeant First Class 

4. Time on the server: 10 weeks

5. Current level: 97

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you? 7

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? 1

8. Which command members permitted you to apply? Boomer (Forgot to add Sixx)

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP? Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job, it WILL be taken away? Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): Even though my aim isn't the best, I am still somewhat able to hold a chokepoint. Knowing that the Juggernaut's job is to be positioned in areas to hopefully stop any outbreaks of Class-D or prevent CI, maybe SCP from taking over. I know very good spots in which to be stationed and I can do decent damage to people. In my terms, it's a ride or die and I will stand by that, I can hold off groups of people for a while before dying. I know the layout and hiding spots in LCZ. My Trigger discipline is... Alright. Aside from that, I have somewhat virtual experience on how to use an LMG (Insurgency: Sandstorm, Cough Cough) And using the Negev as a Class-D if that counts. I also have somewhat good Prediction on other players. 

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark? I would probably use the Ares Strike since the Juggernaut doesn't have any pistol by the looks of it. And to hopefully stop any autonomous bullets from hitting other non-targets, each shot will be separated with a 3-second cooldown to hit the target. 

Edited by [DEFN] Tangerine Baker

• Star locked this topic