Serum's RRH Guardian Application

Serum

In Game Name: Serum

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:179114966

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF Nu7 RCT, SEC JFTO SFC

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: O5-3

How many Warns do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I was recommended to join RRH. I sounds like something I should do.

Why should we accept you: I have been good at protecting D-Block and making sure SCP's are under control. I also have been good with the sniper, sniping Class D.

Screenshot 2022-02-20 180127.png

Former Senior Moderator | Security HFTO MAJ Serum

- Support

I do not know who you are. Your reputation is near 0 and your ranks are small. Your forum activity is inexistent and your application is way to small. You were inactive in Nu-7 and got removed. In Security, you are still a SFC after posting you app 9 days ago. RRH is way harder than looking over D-Block and sniping D-Class. You need to protect HCMD, O5 and Ethics Committee and make sure they don't die. I would recommend waiting a few months and making yourself a reputation and a good rank in SEC before reapplying. You also should do a better application because a small application like this one is 100% to be refused. Good luck on your application Serum.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 2/28/2022 at 1:39 AM, Destroyer2 said:

-Support 
Really short app 
Low activity on server/forums 
Low ranks (Try to reach SSGT/MSGT/SM) 
Your combat skills are not really good.  

RRH job does not mean "Sniping Class D."

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 3/1/2022 at 5:25 PM, Lafleur said:

- Support

I do not know who you are. Your reputation is near 0 and your ranks are small. Your forum activity is inexistent and your application is way to small. You were inactive in Nu-7 and got removed. In Security, you are still a SFC after posting you app 9 days ago. RRH is way harder than looking over D-Block and sniping D-Class. You need to protect HCMD, O5 and Ethics Committee and make sure they don't die. I would recommend waiting a few months and making yourself a reputation and a good rank in SEC before reapplying. You also should do a better application because a small application like this one is 100% to be refused. Good luck on your application Serum.

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

-Support

Look at the first response for a good advice.

- RRH Guardian Alpha-6 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic