Blood Raven NCO application

Iron Viper

What is your In Game Name? Yohan

What is your In Current Rank? Advanced Agent

What is your Agent Name? Blood Raven

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? i have been in IF for about 4-5 weeks, in the past i was a Senior Agent back then i was in IF for about 2 months

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] I want to help IF grow and by being an NCO i can help do just that from my time in IF i have only met 3 NCOs and by allowing me to join the NCO team of Inferno Squadron it will give me the opportunity to make this branch much much larger and make it more fun for agents to play on and i know as a former NCO in inferno i have the skills and requirements needed to lead the other members be that in combat or just idol in the ISD and my capability to lead is one of my best skills and over all i want to be an NCO to better my self in this branch and help others that are new to the branch

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words]

How many strikes do you have? on the imperial server 0 on the SCP one 3 warns

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. i was a NCO in IF in the past i was the rank of Senior Agent back then i was known as High Lander, with my time in RG i was a Royal Guard III which is an NCO 

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? loyalty, experience, dedication, and over all my best qualification would be the fact that i can make others feel welcome and over all i can make IF a more friendly for others that are in

Former RRH Analyst Delta 17 

3 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+ Support
Past IF experience in the roll
App is alright for an NCO one
Can never have too many NCO's!

Best of luck!

Everything I would've said is already been stated.

Currently: Shock Private / IQ Apprentice

Inferno Squad VCMDR Del Meeko | Former Death Trooper Enlisted | Former Imperial Moderator