Gerald 501st Application

i like ...stuff

501st Legion Officer appliation

501st Legion Officer Format:

What is your In Game Name: Gerald

What is your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:450346556

How Long Have You Been In 501st: 1 month and 5 days (1/10/22)

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer: I want to become an officer of the 501st in order to revive it once again, I want to help others on their journey to rise through the ranks. I know that 501st used to dominate the server, but now a days, it's like a wave length. Lots leave, little stay, ever since Vadar left it’s gotten worse. I want to keep the activity lively like Shock or DT, they always have so many people on and I wish the same for 501st. I love the people on our team, and I love seeing low ranks go above and beyond to try and become respected in this battalion. That is why I want to become a 501st officer. Not to gain power, but distribute it. 

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank: I can assist in the 501st many ways. I can hold training, Sims, Mission, tryouts. But the most important thing is making newcomers feel welcomed in the Battalion. For example, a PVT may be intimidated by a higher up, maybe they got mad at them or told them not to do something and felt bad. But maybe I can help by assisting them, guiding them through something they’re unsure about. It’s not unusual to make mistakes or mess up (of course unless they were intentional). This battalion should welcome PVTs with the same hospitality that Medics treat everyone. 

How many strikes do you have: 0

What Qualifications could you bring too the 501st Officer Team: I am kind hearted, I have an eye for potential, I can work through problems quick and thoroughly.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer: No.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: To Help others, and be great on and off the battlefield.

501st HVYL LTCOL Gerald                            star wars stormtrooper GIF                      

Accepted!

Please speak with a MAJ+ for Officer training.

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"