1. 1. Should I be unbanned?

• Yay
    • Nay

Your name:

Bagel

Your Discord ID name: 

Normal bagel#6651

Your Discord ID code: 

Which discord server were you banned on?

SCP-RP

What was the reason for your ban?

I have no clue (Shocking I know)

It might be because I pinged Zeptin and called him "Daddy Z" and Kind of dissed the server but I don't think that's something to be banned over.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?

Yea I admit that was kind of stupid to do and I promise you It wont happen again.

I've been apart of the community for probably well over a year and a half (Or just under a year according to the forums) and CMD and SCMD in multiple branches and Senior Mod.

If you want to keep me banned for a harmless joke and a little bit of dis that's fine, but I would love to have my ban removed.

Edited by Normal_Bagel

• 3 weeks later...

Dont be calling SMT random weird things. Next time you wont be unbanned. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Accepted!

Please allow up to a couple days to get unbanned from your respective discord.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||