STONKSMANS NU7 APPLICATION

STONKSMAN

In Game Name: STONKSMAN
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:578204988

Discord Name (Bread#0001): STONKSMAN1304
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): image.thumb.png.062b0751e62bac538ad22df9e49ae2b6.png
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): around 2020

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): i want to join Nu7 because i want to have the amazing experience of the superb amazing roleplay of killing dclass and recontaining scps and stuff, this is such good roleplay and i really want to take part in it because i love roleplaying, nu7 is such a good opportunity for me to learn stuff and have fun and be a serious roleplayer

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): removal from maintenance

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): maintenance OS, HLPR Bot af6, E11 WO, E11 senior ranger(now deleted from existance) medical combat medic, gensec WO, Nu7 SGT, E11 combat engineer, e11 scout, junior warden

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yes

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): SOUL soul is squid game

RETIRED

-Support

Listen STONKSMAN, You're a good guy. BUT;

You recently just got removed from Maintenance for saying "Red Right Hand" in Site Comms.

So that kinda doesn't look good for the start, hence I don't trust you with becoming a MTF yet.

But well, that's just my opinion.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

3 minutes ago, ShadowPL said:

-Support

You recently just got removed from Maintenance for saying "Red Right Hand" in Site Comms.

So that kinda doesn't look good for the start, hence I don't trust you with becoming a MTF yet.

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

7 minutes ago, ShadowPL said:

-Support

+/- Support ^
Wish You Good Luck.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Piller locked this topic