Cozys NCO Application

cozycabin

What is your In Game Name?
Cozy

What is your In Current Rank?
Agent

What is your Agent Name?
Jack Wright

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?
A couple of days.

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words]
First off, if I become a Inferno NCO I believe I could assist in helping Inferno rise to the top and reach its full potential by showing its activity which we are fully capable of. Secondly, around the week I have been in Inferno I have come to love the battalion I would love to help it grow and reach the appreciation it deserves as a Black Operations group. Thirdly, as a NCO I could help assist in improving IF's combat abilities by helping with trainings, ensuring those who attend our tryouts are above average and meet our standards. I am willing to do whatever it takes to ensure IF's future and success. 

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words]
I could assist inferno by going above and beyond with tryouts and helping my superiors with whatever tasks are at hand. As well, I can assist inferno by giving it my all, my time my activity whenever I can. Lastly, I can help out by ensuring IF is a safe place, with good people, and serious players to ensure our reputation as a Black Operations Unit is kept in one piece. 

How many strikes do you have?
None.

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain.
I do, firstly I am a DT NCO serving at the rank of staff sergeant. I have hosted numerous tryouts, assisted many troopers below me and above me ranging from other tryouts, trainings, and daily ops. 

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? 
Qualifications I could bring to the NCO team are many. Including my devotion, determination, loyalty, activity and strength to the team. As well, as a serious person and player I am willing to bring this mindset to the team and in-game to ensure our jobs are done correctly and efficiently. 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)
I understand. 

Edited by cozycabin

Current:
MTF Delta-5 "Front Runners" 2LT
Gamma-9 "Urðr"