Should I become an ET once again?   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become an ET once again?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Some Weeb

[RP ranks: Security SFC, R&D SIN, RRH Guardian Alpha 6]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:491903989

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum (ET never got taken away) 

How long have you been playing on the server?: For about 3 years. 

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Through and Through  

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):  33 ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Why do you want to join event team? Regardless of what most people might believe I really really enjoy the lore, backstory and content that the actual SCP wiki has to find. It is interesting and quite literally makes everything a possibility.  It gives me a feeling of uncertainty just when you think you know something like a meteor hitting the earth it hit's you, you know nothing; you must always be on your toes you must always be diligent and vigilant. I wish to join the event team so that way I might be able to replicate this feeling and enhance the RP for our server. Which brings me to my next reason by working under the department for event team, I will be able to much more effectively reach my goal of somewhat repairing the RP crisis a lot of people speak of. 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

[General reasons]

Some general reasons that may see me as fit for this role is, in a capacity, I have been already doing this role. I still wear the brand of the ET via ULX and still treat it with respect. I honor it. I nourish it which is just exactly as I will continue to do if I am given another chance to do so once again but officially. Another General reason to why I might be seen as trustworthy is I am in many branches that require an extensive amount of trust, RRH, R&D Command and have been in other high profile jobs before and executed them well. I also have not received a warn in about a year or perhaps more, this in my opinion shows progress in my history of getting in a lot of trouble with much frequency. 

[Specifics]

Some more specific and subsequently more convincing reasons that I am trustworthy is I have been apart of this team in the past hence what I was referencing above. During this time of service towards the event team I was never reprimanded for any type of abusive behaviors or neglectful acts. I was welcomed with trust and also left with even more trust then I came in with. Another reason I might be seen trustworthy for event team is I am always holding up the moral principles of the Event Team Department to this day, I always try to stay as professional as possible and stay focused on not breaking any rules and following my guidelines whatever they may be. Another specific that may make me appear more trustworthy for this job is that I have been in many roles now as a gamemaster and thus have gained more effectiveness as hosting and executing them and am now able to be at the cutting edge of my abilities.  

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Master at it. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

This is an older concept I had that I actually executed but this is just a better version. 

[Background] 

During a fatal attack on Site-52, renowned weapons and warfare researcher Urun was mysteriously spared by the Chaos Insurgency that caused its downfall. Urun has been questioned multiple times out of suspicious but everything checks. Urun has come to this site to present his finest addition to the MTF. Artificial Intelligence. However what this is a plot to turn all Agent that get this AI into sleeper agents. Over the course of 15 minuets the AI's will take over the persons mind and collect data from their memories from their they will learn how they operate so that way they may mimic regular procedures so everything appears normal. Once the time is right Dr.Urun will betray the foundation amidst a coordinated CI strike in an attempt to replicate the same downfall of Site 52. 

[Actors] 
Dr.Urun (ET)

AI (ET)

3 fake guardians (Player Actors) 

Outcomes 

Urun is caught and arrested, he will be questioned about his belonging to CI and why he betrayed the foundation then after terminated. ( End of Urun's Story) 

Urun gets away but the sleeper agent and CI are killed [To Be Continued) 

Urun gets caught while or after the AI's are being implemented and is successfully detained before activating the sleeper agents. [Same ending as the first]

Urun gets caught while or after the AI's are being implemented and is unsuccessfully detained and the AI's are activated before the MTF can get to them. [Urun will be killed and the Agents will either die or overtake the foundation (will die)] 

(Perms from ETL + Super Admin) Urun is able to getaway and the sleeper agent combined with the CI are able to overtake the foundation consequently causing a code nuke. [Urun's Story ends] 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

6 hours ago, phrog said:

+support

kind of a weeb tho

This guy reminds me of magma!

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥