Zefer Passive Event

ZeferGaming

Post Title: “(Fungous Mayhem) - Hosted by (Zefer) on (2/8/22)”

Event Type: (Passive, onship)

Event Description:

ISB Agent Zefer has come out of Hyperspace in a vary Bazaar looking Tie fighter he ask the ISD for Urgent Assistance as the ship has some kind of Fungous on it that could spread through out the Galaxy if left unattended to. Zefer seems rather uneased by this fungous is there something about this that he is not letting others know about? lets find out.   

What could have gone better in the event?: In my opinion the only real problem I had is I couldn't make it feel like the situation was nearly as urgent as I wanted I wanted this feel of panic to apply in this event but I didn't quite get that how ever I still liked how the event went regardless I saw a far bit of people interacting with the whole scenario and I got a few compliments from Medical but I really want to know what everyone thought about the event. 

• Like 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

This event was perfect, it was both good and fun for us medicals online to experiment on this fungi and find out a cure for it. You can't get everyone to follow the RP rules and thats just how the server works but I believe you did a good job.

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...