Itsuki's Shock Officer application

Itsuki_Mamoru

Am I ready for Shock Officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I am ready for the Shock Officer position?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Shock Officer Applications

What is your in-game name?

Shock ENGHVY SFC Itsuki SK956

What is your current rank?

SFC

How much time do you have on the server`?

I have been on the server for 1 year to 1 year and a half. I have 6 weeks via tab menu.

Seraphina - BattleMetrics

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I feel like I deserve the position of officer as I have been trying to help shock in anyway shape or form. I am on almost every day of the week. Whenever I am on I make the best out of the time I have on the server. When it comes to acting professional I do my best without hesitation as well as I help the lower enlisted who may need help, such as clarifying miscommunicated information with brig, Bail prices and many more questions they have. I do my best to help give shock a good name on themselves so that way people can see us less of a police force. Whenever I am online I try to keep the peace and give enlisted stuff to do such as SIM's, helping me with tryouts, even as simple as just letting them talk to me if they have an issue or if what they are dealing with is too much. I am there for everyone in and out of shock. I do everything within my power to make sure Shock is a well respected battalion.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I feel like I can be trusted with this position as I have been in an officer position before in IC, When inside of an officer position you are a role model for the Enlisted and NCO's, you must act professional and be able to show them that they are okay and safe within the battalion they have joined. As an officer I will make sure to check on everyone I come across in the battalion as I do currently as a SFC. I check on everyone within the Shock battalion and I make sure to never let someone get stressed to the point they feel like they are doing the job on their own. 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

If I am to be chosen to be an Officer for the Shock security force battalion, I would encourage start hosting multiple sims each day to try and show off what shock is capable of. I would also encourage any CPL+ to host tryouts as much as possible so we can reel in more TRN's so we can grow as a Battalion. Not only with tryouts but I would also encourage any NCO to start doing small trainings so that way by the time they get to the officer rank they will be ready and easily be able to meet quota and know how to lead their troops. I would also host sims that aren't all too serious but fun little sims or trainings between battalions that could help grow not just only shock but the relationships between shock and all of the other battalions to improve the reputation shock has. As an officer I would also love to work more heavily on the Heavy Sub-Branch so that the Assistant-Lead, Lead and CMDR don't have to do all of the work, such as helping come up with battle positions for defcons or host sims for them so they can show off what they can do to get people to join shock for the subbranch and get current shock to join the subbranch and grow! These are the few ideas I have for shock and I have much more to contribute within shock.

How active can you be?

I can be in game Monday through Thursday at least 5 hours out of the day after work. Friday I can be on for 10 hours. Then Saturday and Sunday I can be on 12+ hours each day. I am always active and easy to get a hold of on discord anytime of the day. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Feeback is welcomed and I will take everything into consideration.

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

8 hours ago, FluffyArtist said:

+ Support
+ Knows what they're doing
+ Has a lot of experience
+ Great Leader
+ Extremely Active
+ Team Player
+ Hard Working
+ Proves they're committed to battalion
+ Great Application

[EX IC VCMDR Scorch and Fixer] [EX IC CMDR Boss] 

[Current DT CPT JM9]

+ support 

-active

-good application 

-does well in shock

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

Denied.
Command has decided to deny you for now. Please continue to work hard and move up through the ranks.

Edited by Apple Apple

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother