Staff Sit Bug

Kevlar_

What bug is occurring?: When you click view on a sit that appears in the top left and someone else takes the sit while you're viewing it, it doesn't update/make you stop viewing it. The reason this is a problem is if someone else clicks "goto" first, then you click it, it causes the system to put you on the administration job and cloak/god you forcing us to have to switch back to the job we were on and uncloak/god ourselves. This is extremely annoying due to how often it occurs, especially since we have to get back on what job we were and walk all the way back.

Is it tied to a specific job, swep, player model, etc?: Sit system

Has it only occurred once, or is it continuous?: This happens extremely often, at least once every 10 minutes during peak hours. (While making this report it happened to me like 5 times)

Please provide screenshots or a short video of the bug in action: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/aiJ2EfU6DRwV2/d1337K5IrZq8?invite=cr-MSxYNEQsMzE0NzMxMjAs

Screenshot_13.png

• 3 weeks later...

YES IT IS SO ANNOYING.

I understand the quickness of action when a sit pops but when yo god/cloak yourselves and your were like 1-2 mins away from your spawn and it happens every 10-15 mins it is very annoying. I don't know how you could fix it, sometimes personnaly I just don't take sits when 3-4-5 admins are on so I don't deal with the problem buth during less populated hours, it happens more often and it would be a good idea to try to find a solution to fix it, thanks for reading.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

• 1 month later...

I'd also love to see this input as I hate being on a job in the middle of a raid going to take a sit and just being turned into the staff job it isn't very fun 

Could make an OnUpdate that allows the sit system to close if its updated to a claimed sit. I don't really know Glua too well so if possible it would be a nice QOL change.

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

• 3 months later...