Shyn RRH Guardian App.

Shyn shyn shyn shyn shyn

In Game Name: Shyn

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:129666624

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Sec LCPL

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: I preferred any

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):image.thumb.png.3ef7c0a0adb80e442ca141000d04af33.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: To protect and eliminated any thing that is considering a threat and information leak. Dead men tell no tales. With my past experience of being task with responsibilities, I want to join RRH to improved myself and improved my connection around foundation.

Why should we accept you: Although my rank isn't high at the moment but with the past experience of being low command on gensec and going through lots of training of nu7, e11, and gensec, I know one thing that I'm a good foundation member who follow the golden rules. I know the responsibilities of this job is higher than any other job I ever get and it came with the great power too. But with great power come with great responsibility and I will make sure will never abused the power that i got and will stick more strictly with the rules.  

+/- Support

- Short application

-Don't see you online much

-Friendly person to be around

-has had experiences as CMD so he knows how the server works

(blue is for stuff that doesn't fit into a +/- support)

N/A

Good luck Shyn

- Tazza "The Stealer of HCMD IDs"

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-Support 

Shyn I really fucking like you but I must hold you up to the same standards as I do others and you have much to do if you want to become a Guardian.

- Increase activity

- get higher ranks 

- interact more with the community

- Go and get some mtf experience with that security try joining Nu7. 

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 2/10/2022 at 1:29 AM, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

Shyn I really fucking like you but I must hold you up to the same standards as I do others and you have much to do if you want to become a Guardian.

- Increase activity

- get higher ranks 

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6

Ty bro, I just wanna to try my luck but recently I seriously online a lot love u too man. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 2:29 AM, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

- Increase activity

- get higher ranks 

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6

Great thing Some Weeb said, join Nu-7, we are friendly. On a serious note, I think I never saw you but I am kinda new (Joined in September 2021) so it might be why but I agree with this, get higher ranks and more activity, forum  activity too.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

-Support 

- Increase activity

- get higher ranks 

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

-Support 

- Increase activity

- get higher ranks 

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic