MTF Job Pack Suggestion - MTF Beta-7 Operative - Denied

PandaInShitpostLand

What are you suggesting? - An addition to the MTF job pack which would be MTF Beta 7 "Maz Hatters"
Job Name: MTF Beta 7 Operative
Job Description: A highly skilled close quarters operative specialized in dealing with biological, chemical, and radiological hazards, anomalous or not. They are best at dealing with hordes of SCP-610 or 008 instances. You must purchase the MTF job pack on our store to play this job.
Job health: 150
Job armor: 150
Weapons: tfa_csgo_mp7, tfa_mossberg590, tfa_luger, tfa_csgo_nu_7_frag, tfa_csgo_smoke, tfa_csgo_flash
Paycheck: 250$
Model Path: Unknown which model could be used.
Immune to SCP-049, SCP-610 Host, SCP-610.

How would this change better the server? - Allow a job to take on hordes of SCP-610, 008, and 049 easier and without help of Coldsilvers

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 610's will finally have a second counter to stop their infectious misdeeds

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Light Containment Zone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand
Nomad Suit used by Ethics I P-008 immunity would be unfair to Bios

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

3 minutes ago, Domo775 said:

-support

it be a little op with another class that’s immune to the infections 

plus isn’t it already a cc?

Not really
The only classes immune to infections that are combatants are D4 and RIS, RIS specialize in helping research and everything but an alpha unit can get swarmed and torn to shit
This is mainly for when there are no D4 or Alpha units. then there's actually a fighting chance!
For the CC. I'm unsure, I don't think so however

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+Support

Only against this.

57 minutes ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

P-008

and only one slot.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

- Support for adding the job

To be honest, Tau-5 and SO are already extremely overpowered, having two jobs that have Nu7 frag grenades, one being immune to 610, a job with a high damage and low recoil rifle with no mobility reduction and a job that can cloak and has the entire fucking armory would be the most annoying shit ever.

+ Support for replacing DemoExp with B-7 though

Nobody even plays Demo cause of how bad it is, the gun sucks, the explosives suck, the hp and armor suck and now you have to follow the Nu7 SOP, B-7 would be more of a buff than anything, I would love to see it being added.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

+Support
Might actually get me to buy the MTF job pack and is a counter against SCP 610, especially with how OP 610 is. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png