MAP IDEA: Army Base [Denied]

WebSter_Cze

Should this be added?  

1. 1. Should this be added?

• Yes, I like it.
    • Not good idea.

What would you like to see:

I'd like to see new base for Army Battalions to be on instead of on ISD. There would be another hyperspace button for it and a teleporter. I personally like this one the most: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2497213030&searchtext=Anaxes

There could be events happening on both, ISD and base and for example if base is attacked, ISD would come and deploy Navy battalions to help them and vice-versa.

How would it help the server and/or the player base:

I believe it could make the server more interesting, could bring more RP and could possibly add on event originality. ISD and the base would have to communicate and it'd just bring something new and entertaining to the server. Army Regiments could do Patrols and breachings on the planet itself and wouldn't need GM to set up a SIM for them.

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole:

Definitely yes.

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

+/-Support
-It is a good idea
-could possibly bring more rp
-brings more for player to explore and do

- Could be rather laggy
- we do have offmaps for that

- Overall i do like the idea and would be great if it works well with server space, adding another Hyperspace place rather than just a blank planet 
- Brings more to naval as well

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*