Kevin's Support Application

Kevinn

In-Game Name: CPT Kevin 1L-28

Steam Name: [GL]LT Kevin 1L-28

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:455032448

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): Tox1c_Meme#6198

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Moderator

How often are you on Teamspeak? Almost every day as it is required for my departments

How often do you use Discord? Almost every day as it is also required for my departments

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? 
I would like to join the TeamSpeak Support team because I would like to join the ranks and help out in TeamSpeak when I can, I feel like I can do good in this section of Gaminglight due to my urge to help people when I can. I will try to do my best to resolve any and all issues presented to me in a professional and timely manner. I believe I can excel in this role as I have a pretty decent understanding of how TeamSpeak works and would love to help. I also would love to join the team as when people train cadets for PoliceRP they need PoliceRP TeamSpeak tags, as sometimes these trainings are very late at night and no one is available to give said tags. I tend to stay up into the night on school nights and on weekends. I think that could help the community as a whole and any late-night trainers who may need their cadets to get TeamSpeak tags as TeamSpeak plays a vital role in day-to-day operations.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? I would greet them, tell them my name and ask what the issue was. I would then handle the issue accordingly and if I didn't know how to resolve the issue I would go to the respective support rank to help resolve said issue.

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

+Support

-Great App

-Very Active

-Nice and Helpful person

-Amazing member of PoliceRP

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

+support 

Well written application, good forums activity.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+Support
-Helpfull and respecfull
-Knows how to work in a team
-Mature

Concerns
-Gaminglight support is not only about giving out tags
-Learn to adapt between easy and tuff support cases 

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

19 hours ago, Chip&Dail said:

+Support
-Helpfull and respecfull
-Knows how to work in a team
-Mature

Concerns
-Gaminglight support is not only about giving out tags
-Learn to adapt between easy and tuff support cases 

I am aware of that, thank you for bringing it to my attention. I will try my best to work on these things.

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

• Head Admin

+Support

Kevin is a mature and professional person from the interactions I've shared with him over the past year or so since he joined the community. When I think of people who would be a great fit for representing GL and helping our users, his name is one that almost instantly comes to mind. He has my full confidence of doing amazing things in and for the support team.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed