Bunyns ban appeal

Bunny is a Bunny

Steam Name: Easter Bunny/Bugz Bunnyz

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:537984633

Ingame Name:Bunyn

Ban Length: 3 Days

Admin that Banned you:Adam But Extended for Raymond

Reason for Ban:LTAP

Dispute:I white screend because i had a chrome open with a ton of sops open and music discord metal TS Logitech and icue open so my game had a reason to crash and the server had a high pop i had been on 096 and had killed someone who ran out of D block looked at me for 3 seconds then ran back in so i killed him he got mad and reported me so thats why there was a sit but i had tried uploading a clip cause i was getting my vid of the encounter then my game white screen i chose see if game loads but that didnt work than my game closed i messaged the staff member on discord telling him why and he didnt see it i load up my gmod again and im banned it says i disconnected cause i clicked wait for game to load but that shows up as a user disconnected

I have a scuffed video https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/9lxNhTD9vNYyi/d1337HMKoiJ2?invite=cr-MSx3eUcsMTI1NzkzMDAs it shows the Xp bar frozen i dont have perfect video of the white screen as i stream with medal which allows to stream one app but when Gmod crashes it shows up as another application so it doesent see that but you can see the xp bar frozen which usualy is like 3 seconds long  

Its fine if this gets denied id playy after the ban but pls accept i have no reason to LTAP i have plat and stuff and i was making fiends so i have no reason to risk that

Edited by Bunny is a Bunny

Not sure if your GMOD froze your computer but in Logs it says you left and didn't time out. 

Screenshot for Staff thing.png

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

8 hours ago, Bunny is a Bunny said:

i know it says that but but thats cause i clickied wait for game to load

which makes it say user disconnected

That's just not true... 

That's literally not how it works at all... 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||