Unbann me pleassee or can i at least have a good sit 2.0- Denied

Akimichi

Im roleplaying a weird creepy man so i go around smelling people life's good im rping next thing ik i go to sniff some girl named delta and im getting dragged into a sit and they kept me there frozen for like 10 mins and im sitting on my phone playing clash royal and my game crashes so i try my fastest to rejoin so i can go back into the sit and when i come back i was banned for sexual harassment which makes no sense because i went around sniffing people then when i go up to a girl and do it i get banned they aint even rp it out nothing he went straight in admin mode and banned me  

Steam name: $5 Valorant Card

Steam ID: 76561199094206376

Time: 1 week 6 days 24 hours 10 minutes

Banned by: Will

Reason: sexual harrasment

• Dislike 1

@AngelK @ganta I believe are the original people that called the sit
@CosmoIs the one that initially took the sit please put your side of the reason of the ban was issued as well I was also there and was the one that called will to the sit. 

From my perspective when the sit was called I was not there for the original offence but  @Cosmo  called for an Admin + to the sit and when we I arrived Cosmos and I were discussing the matter of the ban and when the topic of harassment came up you said and I quote "Yeah so I did it to everyone else they just got hurt" Granted the ban when looking at what was presented as evidence on my part it should be sexism instead of Sexual Harassment but sexism is still a form of harassment and we don't condone any form of player targeting or harassment the only involvement that @Willhad is that he was there to consult me on how long a ban of the matter would be issued (If any staff punishment is to be given to will I take full responsibility should there be any complications proceeding this case)

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• Head Admin
3 minutes ago, balloonhail4979 said:

@CosmoIs the one that initially took the sit please put your side of the reason of the ban was issued as well I was also there and was the one that called will to the sit. 

From my perspective when the sit was called I was not there for the original offence but  @Cosmo  called for an Admin + to the sit and when we I arrived Cosmos and I were discussing the matter of the ban and when the topic of harassment came up you said and I quote "Yeah so I did it to everyone else they just got hurt" Granted the ban when looking at what was presented as evidence on my part it should be sexism instead of Sexual Harassment but sexism is still a form of harassment and we don't condone any form of player targeting or harassment the only involvement that @Willhad is that he was there to consult me on how long a ban of the matter would be issued (If any staff punishment is to be given to will I take full responsibility should there be any complications proceeding this case)

Balloon and Cosmo were the staff members who dealt with this situation, I'm just the one who issued the ban. Sexual harassment, and harassment of any kind is not tolerated nor is it an allowed behavior to exhibit towards other players on the server.  To quote the OP, 

Im roleplaying a weird creepy man so i go around smelling people life's good im rping next thing ik i go to sniff some girl

This style of roleplay would also fall under the name ERP or Erotic Roleplay, which again, is not allowed on our servers. I suggest reading through the rules for PoliceRP (you don't have to read them all, but I suggest giving "the basics" section a read through at least) and come back after your ban has ended with a new state of mind.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

32 minutes ago, Will said:

Balloon and Cosmo were the staff members who dealt with this situation, I'm just the one who issued the ban. Sexual harassment, and harassment of any kind is not tolerated nor is it an allowed behavior to exhibit towards other players on the server.  To quote the OP, 

This style of roleplay would also fall under the name ERP or Erotic Roleplay, which again, is not allowed on our servers. I suggest reading through the rules for PoliceRP (you don't have to read them all, but I suggest giving "the basics" section a read through at least) and come back after your ban has ended with a new state of mind

Im so dumbfounded how you guys are only claiming its erp and sexual harassment because i did it to a person who i aint know was a girl but when i was smelling everyone else it was ok and how is smelling people erp just wanna know 

when the topic of harassment came up you said and I quote "Yeah so I did it to everyone else they just got hurt"

52 minutes ago, balloonhail4979 said:

First off your lying when the topic of harassment came up i said how is its sexual harassment and you guys just stood there looking at me then when some other admin showed up i said why is it that i smelled everyone else its fine but when i go to smell someone who i aint know was a girl it's a problem 

• Dislike 1

Keep this thread to a +Support/-Support basis ONLY.
Arguing between each other is prohibited.

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Delta makes a sit because of these people who were sexuality harassing her. Abrams shows me the clip of the guys who were doing it. So I warn them for the offense and tell them to knock it off. A couple mins later Delta sends me a private message saying “they’re doing it again” so I fly over to her watching to see who’s doing it again and I saw him doing the exact same thing as the guys were doing in the clip. So I brought him to a sit and called for an admin+ since it’s been occurring issue.