STONKSMAN'S SCP:RP Discord Ban Appeal- Accepted

STONKSMAN

Your name: STONKSMAN

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): STONKSMAN#1304

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 595670055312818180

Which discord server were you banned on? SCP:RP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? pinging EMT (Zeeptin)

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? i believe i deserve to be unbanned because what i did, while yes it was stupid i admit, i have had a long time to regret the decision made and reflect upon my behaviour, i deserve to be unbanned because i have alot to add to this community, i have great roleplay skills and a great attitude towards roleplaying, i have served this community for around 2years as a staff member and i put in my all, dedicated myself to the community, i dont think that because of one mistake i should be permanently removed, i have proven that i am willing to improve and i have show my attitude towards the community, all im wanting is to have acess to the scp:rp discord so i can chill with friends who play the server and so i can actually be involved in the roleplay, this is my second appeal, the first i removed because i felt like i needed to prove myself more or something among those lines, i know alot of people dont like me here, and i know i have people standing with me, i have seen people who are still today in the community who have committed acts worse then pinging zeeptin, i know there are people in this community who have been given second chances after cheating, and alting, but they were alowed another chance, why should my case be any different? i dont think it should.

a lot of people have shit against me for stuff i said a long time ago, for stuff i did a long time ago, and i guarentee these things will come back to haunt me someday or another but its worth a shot, so this is my appeal, take it as you will.

RETIRED

48 minutes ago, STONKSMAN said:

a lot of people have shit against me for stuff i said a long time ago, for stuff i did a long time ago, and i guarentee these things will come back to haunt me someday or another but its worth a shot, so this is my appeal, take it as you will.

Idk what other things you're talking about but I'm only going off what you were banned for and it's been long enough.

+Support

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

+Support
Honestly, everyone deserves a second chance and the ban reason isn't as bad compared to others
He didn't do anything that bad, pining Zeeptin may be bad but its not worse then Ruining the game for others

He didn't spam, or Grief the server in anyway unless you count pinging Zeeptin and because it was from a long time ago,
I believe his ban needs to be reevaluated due to the reason Stated. I doubt Zeeptin even remembers that he was pinged

• Like 1

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

16 minutes ago, Chombos said:

+Support
Honestly, everyone deserves a second chance and the ban reason isn't as bad compared to others
He didn't do anything that bad, pining Zeeptin may be bad but its not worse then Ruining the game for others

He didn't spam, or Grief the server in anyway unless you count pinging Zeeptin and because it was from a long time ago,
I believe his ban needs to be reevaluated due to the reason Stated. I doubt Zeeptin even remembers that he was pinged

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

If you are found to be pinging Zeeptin or SMT without valid reason again we will ban you and be denying further attempts to appeal. Consider this a final chance. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Accepted!

Please allow up to a couple days to get unbanned from your respective discord.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||