Paprika’s Officer application

gunnercarolina

What is your in-game name?Paprika

What is your current rank?MSG

How much time do you have on the server`?around a week and a half

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer? I feel that I deserve to be an officer because I am willing to put time and effort into keeping shock going and keeping people active.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?I am an officer in another battalion and I am a GM moderator, I feel like I am ready for this added responsibility and that I will make sure that the NCO’s and enlisted will always have something to do.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I do not know what other applicants bring to the table but I will tell what I know I will bring. I am willing to run many sims if people start to get bored, I will help in every part of shock that I am able to, and I will run as many tryouts as I possibly can.

How active can you be? I am very active on Shock and can only see that increasing if became an officer 

+ support

he is dedicated

we need him within our officer ranks and we shall get him one day.

he is active asf 

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

Denied.
At this time Command does not see you fit to be a Officer, Please continue to work hard in NCO for the time being.

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother