Shadow's RRH Guardian Application

ShadowRiders-

In Game Name: Shadows

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:238512940

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: GenSec Sergeant Major, Delta-5 JFTO Master Sergeant,  Gamma-9 Member, Junior Researcher

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Hoovy or Coltable (Doesn't matter to me. I'm here to get the job done)

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) https://imgur.com/a/WGEPxYC

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:  I want to join RRH because of the fact they are more of a RP-Based job than other MTF branches currently, I know they have jobs and orders to complete as they are always busy doing something rather than nothing, i feel like they have way more ability to take care of problems and have access to better weaponry than any other MTF on the server. I want to experience a more RP-Based role then just Shooting CI, Killing D-Class, or Containing the mass of anomalies contained inside site-50

Why should we accept you: I wouldn't expect you to accept me and i will not try to patronize myself because there is alot of other great MTF, GenSec, CI out there who I think would be accepted into the role fairly quickly. I feel like my qualities shouldn't oversee other applicant opportunities. but if I were to describe myself in a way that doesn't patronize myself then I will do so. I feel like that I am more or so interested in the RP aspect of things when it comes around to do so and I take RP very seriously as other members do so. I would rather more or so say that things that you should expect of me is loyalty to the foundation even at the worst of times when it comes around. I will always be available to get on every night if needed to be to defend our main goal of "Securing, Containing, & Protecting". you would also expect from me from doing my duties to help out anyone in need and helping the facility stay intact. if you tell me to do something at that moment, i would drop anything i am doing and help out wherever needed. I would also say that you would expect from me communication and relations with members of any groups and branches. I am always friendly to other branches and i do not hate on them because they keep us "sorted" in a way. keep us doing work instead of sitting around and AFKing and they keep us busy. communication is key and I will do anything I can to get into other branches TS just for coordination and keeping the facility safe. I just want to get the job done, do my job and protect our foundations greatest minds.

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's  MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CPT 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon, ES-04 | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: CPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice IV Shadows

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic