Beared's OS Application

vibin

1. What’s your In-Game Name?
Beared

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? 
STEAM_0:1:73893950

3. What is your rank?
Maintenance Professional

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?
None
5. How many warnings do you have on GL?
None
image.thumb.png.4fac8da55da409cd3b6ac50bb306c5e1.png

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?
I'd say around 7-9
7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?
I believe I should be Operations Supervisor, because I have showed great leadership skills in the past, I'd love to introduce new comers into Maintenance, and teach them all of the basics about this server and this branch, I also believe I should be command because I'm dedicated to this branch and overall think would make a great member of command. I am very active on off hours due to timezones (GMT) and can give other maintenance enlisted that are in GMT timezone too their time to shine, as promotions and a trip to HCZ (patrols) are available to them.

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?
Put them on DNT for General Minge

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?
Because of the change made that you can't kill each others in Bunks, I'd tell them to stop shooting inside of bunks if being annoying to other maintenance staff.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?
Give them a strike (aka removal) and tell them what they did wrong, and give a DNT depending on what they did as they broke multiple SOP rules and should've know better.

Jobs: CI PVT Bear
CC('s): Isaac Watchthrone

image.png.15da8a8d22ce4a34e0c9e8458bf75421.png

1 hour ago, dababy wannabe said:

1. What’s your In-Game Name?
Beared

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? 
STEAM_0:1:73893950

3. What is your rank?
Maintenance Professional

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?
None
5. How many warnings do you have on GL?
None
image.thumb.png.4fac8da55da409cd3b6ac50bb306c5e1.png

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?
I'd say around 7-9
7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?
I believe I should be Operations Supervisor, because I have showed great leadership skills in the past, I'd love to introduce new comers into Maintenance, and teach them all of the basics about this server and this branch, I also believe I should be command because I'm dedicated to this branch and overall think would make a great member of command. I am very active on off hours due to timezones (GMT) and can give other maintenance enlisted that are in GMT timezone too their time to shine, as promotions and a trip to HCZ (patrols) are available to them.

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?
Put them on DNT for General Minge

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?
Because of the change made that you can't kill each others in Bunks, I'd tell them to stop shooting inside of bunks if being annoying to other maintenance staff.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?
Give them a strike (aka removal) and tell them what they did wrong, and give a DNT depending on what they did as they broke multiple SOP rules and should've know better.

+Support
-AOS Beared for saying E11 are venting

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+/- Support 

The app is pretty short and has mediocre effort.

You situation questions make me question your command integrity GREATLY.

If someone escapes and refuses to go back normally you should tell them the consequences of doing said things before outright DNTing them.

By the books is not always the right thing which is something you will come to realize in the future. Which is why your situational awareness matters what if that trainee who broke the SOP got short term memory loss or what if that trainee mixed up the reasons and though they genuinely could do that. These are situations where outright removal are not completely necessary and rather a talking to and or general comprehensive quiz would be good to do and as a command member that is you job.

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

37 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

+/- Support 

The app is pretty short and has mediocre effort.

You situation questions make me question your command integrity GREATLY.

If someone escapes and refuses to go back normally you should tell them the consequences of doing said things before outright DNTing them.

By the books is not always the right thing which is something you will come to realize in the future. Which is why your situational awareness matters what if that trainee who broke the SOP got short term memory loss or what if that trainee mixed up the reasons and though they genuinely could do that. These are situations where outright removal are not completely necessary and rather a talking to and or general comprehensive quiz would be good to do and as a command member that is you job.

Yeah now that I think about it, these answers are actually kind of harsh, thanks for telling what's wrong with my answers and will avoid putting them on DNT/Removing instantly, 

• Like 1

Jobs: CI PVT Bear
CC('s): Isaac Watchthrone

image.png.15da8a8d22ce4a34e0c9e8458bf75421.png

On 1/24/2022 at 4:21 AM, Fishy said:

+Support

-Very Active Recently

-Nice Guy to be around

-Don't agree with his situation answers, also a bit short.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 1/23/2022 at 2:51 PM, Fishy said:

+Support

-Very Active Recently

-Nice Guy to be around

-Don't agree with his situation answers, also a bit short.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png