What is your name?

Mike

What is your rank?

EP CSVL

How long have you been a NCO?

24 Days

What rank are you applying for?

Flight Lieutenant 

How many strikes do you have? And if you do why?

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? 

You should trust me with an Officer Rank because I have the experience to lead and I am already the Cobra Vice Lead And I believe I am qualified to assist the command team in leading I am also very active considering I work and go to school and I take the RP when needed very serious and I like to do my job correctly and help other people when they have questions to the best of my ability.

What can you do to assist command with this rank?

I would assist the Command team by holding SIMs, Tryouts, and punishing the people who need it accordingly while providing a fun and stable place for Enlisted and NCOs to enjoy the game and make them want to be active while also instilling Discipline within SF and Cobra Squadron

What is the point of been a officer? 

The Point of being an Officer is to provide guidance and command to the NCOs and Enlisted and even to the newer Officers and to make the battalion an enjoyable place for everyone 

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him?

I’d talk to him and see why he’s doing it in the first place and take into consideration everything that’s he’s actually doing and the Situation on the ship (if anything is happening or if the server is quiet) Then if he seems to be belligerent I’d report him to a higher officer/ VM+ with evidence 

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?

Yes

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

9 hours ago, Donovan 1973 said:

+support

+active

+Does a lot of flight certifications 

+nice guy

-i would like to see you do more sims

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member