In-Game Name: Sato

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:15617858

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 12 Weeks and 5 Days

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?:  2

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Solomon 1K-7

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 

To begin with this application, I would like to note the impression that High Command has given to me over these last few months. When they gave me my first opportunity to join Low Command I had taken it. I would essentially end up as a Lieutenant just as we switched maps, kind of marking a turning point for me in the community. Now, as we return back to Rockford, I think it is great timing to go for Colonel.

Since that time I have seen dozens of people move through the ranks, many people retire and leave, and those that are now in Command too. Many of those people are my friends and have supported my decisions. Also, when anyone seeks help I feel proud to be a person that individuals feel like they can come to. I try to remain very independent and I refuse to take sides often. I think this is very useful for a Colonel position. 

Throughout all the incidents that I have dealt with as Low Command I find that it makes me want to do more. Whenever I have been asked to complete a task, do a job, I attempt to do it immediately and to my best of abilities. This refers to me being on and doing training for CDT's, riding around with OFC's to teach them, hosting meetings, helping copy SteamID's for the new whitelist system, and generally dealing with reports. It is all so much fun to me.

Activity is very important in the eyes of most people, and I am glad to say that I dedicate a lot of time (Especially early in the mornings with few Command on) to just  get on PD so that it will trickle down and more people will be inclined to hop on. Enlisted and Supervisors definitely like when they see command on, and feel better when someone is at least active, I enjoy fulfilling this role.   Although I am not active High Command in other departments or staff, I find focusing on solely PD far more easy this way.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

SRTEHCSig.png.ca13d2d7ad944e22e26a1479e44ad2e6.png

+Support
Great Rep
Well Deserved
Active
Good Luck!!!

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

16 hours ago, balloonhail4979 said:

+Support
Great Rep
Well Deserved
Active
Good Luck!!!

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2022 at 9:31 AM, balloonhail4979 said:

+Support
Great Rep
Well Deserved
Active
Good Luck!!!

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major