New Map suggestion (when the time comes) - Denied

Lime King

What you want to see? -  New map added if its able to be optimized 

Why should we add it? - Completely new map which will bring a very enjoyable experience for everyone. New places to explore, rob, base and etc. New routes for people to escape from police. 

What are the advantages of having this? - New map will bring more players seeing a map I haven't seen on other servers. Having a totally new map will avoid the staleness of going back to old maps that we have had before. 

Who is it mainly for? - Entire player base and new players. Any version of this map would be good after reading the description another server does use this map and normally update it so I am not sure if that affects anything 

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2486584849&searchtext=Paralake

Only suggestion I would make is to change the Fire Department to Tac Base

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

1 hour ago, Kosh said:

-Support 

I think the reason of gaminglight having custom maps is well to be, custom. Also this is half a gb, which might make bugs for players...

It is a custom map. So that logic doesn't make any sense. And yeah the only issue I see is the size as it is a large map.

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

+/- support
+support I think it would be pretty cool to have new maps in rotation and it would always be something new every time we loaded on almost like being refreshed when joining onto a new map
-support from what I could see from the screenshot the map looks pretty big in the meanings that I'm afraid it would be like truenorth although it was a great map our player count is a little to small to fill such a map

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 1/16/2022 at 12:00 PM, balloonhail4979 said:

+/- support
+support I think it would be pretty cool to have new maps in rotation and it would always be something new every time we loaded on almost like being refreshed when joining onto a new map
-support from what I could see from the screenshot the map looks pretty big in the meanings that I'm afraid it would be like truenorth although it was a great map our player count is a little to small to fill such a map

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

• 4 weeks later...