Event Model Addition [Denied]

Donovan 1973

Link to new pack(s): 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1268173091

How would this benefit the server (will it help events or is it purely for decorations and how?): 

The following model is a rebel pilot model a variant to the models we currently have I believe this should be added as it can freshen up events with a some different models as well as give GM a bit more options for events for example they could say a rebel pilot crashed and we are now taking it prisoner and they would use this model

Do you believe the benefits exceeds the risk of adding more content to the server (risking loading times and possible performance) and why?:

I don't know much about gmod when it comes to packs and loading times but if we add models for CCs I don't see why this would be any different 

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

5 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

- support 

Those models look weird they are just Naval heads on weird armor and you want this for the Rebel Event troopers? Yeah no not for me. 

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

6 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

- support 

Those models look weird they are just Naval heads on weird armor and you want this for the Rebel Event troopers? Yeah no not for me. 

It's the same as the current rebel heads just on rebel pilot armor

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*